Chapter 21: Taking A Walk.. Part 2

~Previous Chapter~

"It was ok...and yours?" Rei buries her head in my chest making me blush madly.

"M-Mine w-was good thank you" I managed to answer her while tightening my hold on her.

"U-Um Totsuka..could you let go of me?"

"Oh sorry Rei, I'm so happy you slept well" I let go of her while smiling. She cracked at faint smile and turned her attention to both me and Izumo.

"Totsuka, Izumo...where are the others?" she asks us while rubbing her neck.

"They went out earlier. Why?" Izumi answers Rei question while cleaning a glass.

*Rei's Point Of View*

"Just wondering...Anna is in my room by the way if you need her for anything" I answer Izumo.

"You going somewhere?" Totsuka questioned me.

"Yeah...I'm going for a walk" I reply to him.

"Please be carful Rei and don't come late" Izumi looks at me with a stern look. I sigh softly and turn my back to them.

"Yes mother..well see you" I wave slightly and walk out the bar.

'...Now I've got some time alone-'

'Not quite Rei...'

~Back To The Chapter~

*Izumo's Point Of View*

'That girl....I hope she stays out of trouble....' I sigh softly to myself while rearranging the glass in order.

"Izumo?"

"Yes Totsuka?" I answer him.

"Where do you think she went off to?" he asks again while sitting down on one of the chairs by the bar table.

"....I'm not sure Totsuka....I'm not sure..." I look down while clenching my fists tightly.

*Rei's Point Of View*

I shut the bar door behind me and look up. The sun sank lower in the sky creating streaks on pinks, oranges, yellows and reds to paint the slightly peachy looking sky. light of day draining away, giving way to the velvety dark of night, colours subdued in the fading light, street lights flicker on. Faint stars seem to appear telling you that night is close to come. The air feels slightly cooler than before. By instinct I zipped my thick hoodie and pulled my hood up covering my face.

'I better get a move on...' I walk down the stone grey steps while slight shivers ran up my spine and traveled through my whole body. I stuff my hands in my hoodie pockets and sigh softly to myself.

Once I reached the bottom of the steps, I picked up my pace. I scanned my surroundings while keeping a close watch to where I'm going. I turned a corner and looked straight ahead.

'Kirai?' I mentally call him and wait for him to answer.

'What is it?' he answers me while appearing before me.

Dark strands of blond hair framed his pale gold eyes which looked drained out of life. A grey piercing glowed faintly while creating a contract with his skin. His pale skin complemented his look making him stand out in his own way. His black leather jacket and top hugged his well built form while his jeans and black trainers fixed his whole outfit.

'What did you mean by what you said before?" I wait for his answer while looking left to right.

'...I'll explain later...' he answers me while his sharp gaze sliced at my being. I shot him a cold stare and turned my head away from him.

'I'm trusting you in telling me Kirai...'

'You can trust me with your life Rei. Your mine and mine alone, no one can have you but me' I feel his muscular arms wrap around my form while kissing the side of my neck. Strangely enough I felt my muscles relax than tensing. He didn't stop to that though, his pale lips trailed up to my ear and licked in slowly.

'Your enjoying this are you not Rei?' he smirks while planting soft kisses down my ear.

'Kirai...you better stop' I look past my shoulder and glare at him with irritation.

'It's not my fault Rei, you make me feel like this' he tightens his hold on me while his smirk widens.

'Kirai! Let go before I do something that I may regret!' I growl in anger while narrowing my eyes.

'Does that mean I can continue this later on?'

'Kirai! Your pushing this too far' I give off a murderous vibe while my glare hardens.

'Alright, alright I'll stop' he retreats his arms that were wrapped around me and appears in front of me.

'I just want this one thing from you...'

'And that is?' I raised a dark eyebrow and study his sharp features through my glare.

He gently pecks my lips and moves away from me. 'That's all I wanted from you Rei....for now that is...'.

'Damn you Kirai' I cover my lips.

He chuckles while disappearing from my view. 'Damn that sly demon..' I growl in anger while clenching my fists.

The air is beginning to become cooler than before, faint smells of a car's exhaust fumes reached my nose making me narrow my eyes in disgust. The sun dipped lower in the sky while dark outlines from the buildings silhouetted against the already darkening sky, slowly their shadows melted away into the blackness of the nearly full night.

'I finally reached where I wanted clear my mind...the park' I make my way to the bench and make myself comfortable.

Faint clicking and clacking of boots could be heard as it hit against the ground. I narrow my eyes and grab ahold of my katana.

(Hi everyone! I'm really sorry for not updating this book or my other books for some time😥. I hope you enjoy this chapter and tell me what you thought about it in the message section below. Bye dear readers!😋)