Chapter 30: Why Now!?

(Hi everyone! I'm so sorry for taking so long in updating this chapter🙏🏻. Anyway...I hope you all enjoy this chapter and don't forget to tell me down in the comment section below in what you thought of the chapter and the book so far. Bye everyone, until next time!😊)

~Previous Chapter~

'What the hell does he want?' I let out a frustrated huff and hastily made my way to the window.

I gently get ahold of the grey curtains and push them aside, so it's easier for me to open the window. I grab the ends of the window and gently pull it up so the window could open.

A blur of red could be seen as I close the window shut.

Just as I turn around, two muscular arms pin me against the wall, with both my arms behind my back.

"Fancy seeing you here Love, how have you been handling yourself without me?" the red haired male whispers softly near my ear. Soft breathing fanning my ears making me shudder slightly.

"Why the hell are you-" I begin to say but get cut off by him biting softly in my slightly exposed neck.

"I didn't give you permission to speak Love now did I?" he turns me around so I'm facing him. I let out a small groan and glare daggers at him.

'This bastard....how dare he..'

~Back To The Chapter~

*Second Person's Point Of View*

Eyes the colour of deep forest pools stared intensively at the brown haired adolescent who had a enraged expression graze her face. Light brown eyes narrowed down deeper to slits while she bit down hard on her lip, drawing blood. The blood trickled slowly down her chin and rolled down her neck, painting her pale skin. A soft groan of frustration and pain left her parted lips.

"What are you trying to do Love? Are you trying allure me in doing other things to you? If you are doing that then your doing a good job because I'm slowly loosing my control" his deep forest green orbs twinkle with mischief and mockery while his grip tightens ever so slightly around her wrists.

He nears his face close to her neck and gently drags his wet muscle down the trail of blood that was caused by the adolescence's rage. Her expression changed from rage to complete disgust.

"Remove your tongue away from my neck before I cut it off" her quiet threat came out her parted lips while staring blankly at nothing. He completely ignores her threat and lets out a small chuckle past his lips.

"Since when were you able to give orders to me?" his chuckling quiets down. His reddish-brown hair covers most of his facial features, not letting the young adolescent see his face. All you could see was a wide smirk slowly form making the hairs on her arms stand up.

"You amuse me Love but at the same time you frustrate me.." he tilts his head up letting to said girl to see his crazed expression.

"What?" A small gasp was heard.

"Don't be surprised Love...I won't do anything to harm you so don't worry" he lets a genuine smile out.

"L-Let go of me, you bastard" the adolescent keeps her eyes completely focused on the male before her while trying to find a weak spot so she could be free from his grasp.

*Rei's Point Of View*

'Ive got to find an opening and fast...'

"What the hell really happened to you.....Silas?" I crease my eyebrows while narrowing my eyes even further.

"What happened to me you ask.....I'll tell you what happened to my Love......you did!" his sudden outburst left me startled and in shock.

"W-What do you mean-" before I could do or say anything else, Silas punched the middle of my stomach making me double over in pain. My eyes grew wide from the pain that become even worse by each second that past by. Deep red blood splattered from my mouth and smeared the floor. Violet coughs filled the room while I struggled to keep my eyes open.

"I could of given you a even worse punishment Love so consider yourself lucky" he lets go of my wrists, resulting in my collapsing to the hard floor.

I quickly get up to a standing position, completely ignoring the throbbing pain from Silas's fist and sprinted to the bathroom.

I stitched the light on and quickly made my way to the sink. I cover my mouth with my left hand to not let blood come out but simply couldn't. Blood dipped down my hand and on the sink, as more coughs left my mouth.

'Damnit! Why now!?'