Chapter 24: Going Back To The Bar Part 2

~Previous Chapter~

'...What are they then....unless-' I begin to say but was cut off by him.

'That's correct...I did good in choosing you as my Master...' he smirks while looking ahead. I sigh in annoyance while rolling my eyes.

'So what do we do now genius?' I ask Kirai while picking my pace slightly.

'Your going to have to trust me' he answers after some time.

'What do you mean? Of course I trust you Kirai..' I tell him with no hesitation. A soft smile appears slowly, warming his golden eyes-touching them with warmth.

'I know you do Rei...so you shouldn't be surprised with what I'm about to do...'

I feel his power run from the katana to my body.

'Your taking control of my body are you not?' I ask him mentally.

'That's right...I am..'

~Back To The Chapter~

*Rei's Point Of View*

I feel no sense of control when Kirai takes over my body...just the feeling of the cold crispy whipping against my form.

'Kirai...whatever you have in mind are you sure it will work?' I mentally ask him, slightly curious with what he plans on doing.

'I can assure you that it will work' He smirks while breaking to a sprint with my body. I sigh in annoyance and watch.

*Second Person's Point Of View*

The tall brown haired adolescence's eyes flickered from intense light brown orbs to a icy golden colour, flaring with sudden thirst for knowledge and a speck of craziness swirling around the orbs. The adolescent stared fixedly on the black outlines of the people up ahead. A smirk filled with amusement grazed her breathtaking features making her look mysterious yet at the same time dangerous.

"Time to end this" her smirk widens while her eyes glowed a intense pale gold.

A flash of faint gold/brown appeared behind the cloaked people. The cloaked people came to a sudden stop with there quiet talking and froze in place. Soft breathing could be heard as the wind pushed the young adolescence's hair behind her.

"Care to tell me who you all are?" the young adolescent quietly whispered near one of the cloaked person's ear. The cloaked person suddenly turns around and swirls a dagger around their fingers.

"What do you think you'll accomplish by that?" dark brown thin brows knitted in a frown. The cloaked person kept quiet and attacked her aiming to finish this off. She grabbed the handle of the katana and pulled it out of it sheath. She tilted her katana slightly  blocking the dagger with her blade clearly bored.

"Fine suit yourself but don't say I didn't worn you" her eyes narrowed dangerously to crinkled slits. She dodged the dagger that was thrown towards her direction and stabbed her katana deep into the person's gut. Black mist appeared, surrounding the katana and the wielder.

"Now you die" she growled while taking the katana out and quickly sliced the person in half. The main person who the adolescent killed disappeared and so did the others.

*Kirai's Point Of View*

"The one I stabbed clearly isn't dead" I glared daggers at where the cloaked people once stood.

'Who the hell were they? A more important question would be why are they here?' Reid asked clearly annoyed with the whole situation.

'...I don't know Rei...but whatever they are here for it mustn't be a good reason...' I answer her clearly getting a bad vibe about them. I let Rei take control of her body and I disappear back into the katana.

*Rei's Point Of View*

"It feels nice having my body back" I stretch my sore muscles while ignoring the cold.

My phone rings making me stiff. 'It must be Izumo calling me' I sigh in irritation and fish my phone out my hoodie pocket. I press the answer button.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Rei where are you? You ok? We are all worried sick about you?" surprisingly Totsuka called.

"I appreciate your concern Totsuka but I'm ok...I just ran in some trouble, nothing big" I explain to him while keeping my guard up.

"Be back as soon as you can Rei..I don't want anything back happening to you" he pleads.

"Don't worry I'll be there.." I end the call and shove my phone back in my pocket.

I use my inhuman speed to appear in front of the bar and walk up the stone stairs. Once I reached the top, I opened the bar door to be welcomed by Totsuka and Anna running towards me full speed.

"Rei!! Your back!" They both  shout in unison while having tears running down their faces.