Chapter 2: Phone Call

(Hi everyone I hope your all enjoying the story as much as I am loving to write it😋. Don't forget to like and comment, bye dear readers!😄)

~Previous Chapter~

I heard my phone vibrating on top of the table creating a annoying sound. I tried ignoring it but it just carries on going. My phone's ringing echoed around the hotel room making me growl in annoyance. I grabbed my phone and answered the call. "Hello" I said tiredly while rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Havn't heard your voice for a few years now Rei" the person answered.

"....I havn't heard your voice for quite some time too..........Izumo".

~Back To The Chapter~

*Rei's Point Of View*

"....I havn't heard your voice for quite some time too..........Izumo" I hesitantly replied.

"What have you been doing all these years Rei that we havn't seen you?" He asks through the phone.

"Nothing much and you guys?" I answer. You could hear shuffling through the phone call making my raise an eyebrow in confusion, but didn't ask.

"About the same, we got new members" he says.

'New members? since when?'

"They are a good addition to the clan right?" I ask him slightly curious about the new members.

*Izumo Kusanagi's (Red Clan's Second in Command/Clansman) Point Of View*

"They are a good addition to the clan right?" Rei asks me with a tone of voice which hinted that she was slightly curious about the new members.

"Yeah they are" I answer her amused with the question.

"Even though I'm not where you are Izumo I know that your smirking" she yawns tiredly through the phone.

"You know me too well Rei" he replies. "Rei....everyone wants you back with us again."

*Rei's Point Of View*

Rei....everyone wants you back with us again." My heart pounded loudly against my rib cage. I shakily brought my right hand to where my heart is and felt it pick it's pace every second that past.

"Rei, hey Rei you there?" you could hear the worry flood his vocal cord. I close my eyes trying to bring my heartbeat rate back to normal.

"............I'm still here...."

"Why didn't you answer you idiot, I was worried sick when you didn't answer me" his voice rose in anger.

"Sorry......I was caught up in my thoughts" I rub my neck tiredly. He exhales in annoyance.

"Try not to let that happen again Rei, I care about you too much to hear that something bad is happening to you" his voice softens slightly.

".....No promises Izumo".

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at 3:00 in the afternoon so be ready and packed oh and by the way I know which hotel your staying" Izumo chuckled amused.

"I should of known that you would know where I'm staying" I sigh in annoyance.

"Well then see you tomorrow Kira" he says.

".....Yeah....see you" I end the call and lay my phone next to me.