Chapter 35: Dealt

(Warning: Reference to blood and violence. You have been warned)

(Full credits goes to the artists ^^)

A sick silence swept across the room.

The silence was immediately disrupted by a harsh laugh of disbelief from Silas. His body shook under the influence and the forcefulness of the laugh.

"You think you can scare me, blond freak" his body shook between laughs, not able to pick himself up from the floor.

The young dark haired female froze abruptly, when her gaze drifted to her demon. His pale golden eyes, were tinted with murderous intent, while his expression chilled to harsh blankness.

Almost immediately after Silas' response, a blur of blond was seen before quick jabs were thrown. Each time a blow went in contact with flesh, a sickening crunch was heard.

"I warned you disgusting mortal" the blond male gazed down at Silas, watching with a sick satisfaction, as crimson liquid spilled from his lips and trickled down his nose. His face littered with blooming bruises of all sizes and colours. The demon showed no sign of stopping, his mind zeroed on one objective, murder, a thirst to spill blood.

"These hands...these vile hands that dared touch my Master..." a smirk adored the young demon's face while he stopped his assault of barraged, punches. He shifted his golden orbs down to the young, now barely recognisable man. "There won't be any use for them anymore.."

Silas shook his head in response, panic rooted deeply within his eyes and the rigidness of his body. He couldn't move his lips to give a reply.

"Am I seeing resistance?" He blinked, a light brow raised. "Poor poor fool" he tutted, shaking his head. "I wasn't asking, I was telling you" he grinned mockingly. 

Kirai reached forwards, grabbing ahold of Silas' arms harshly. A sharp cry in response to the brutal manhandling caused a laugh to erupt from the said demon.

"That's it..." Kirai started by saying, his blond hair covering his eyes, almost seductively. "Keep going" he encouraged.

Almost abruptly, the demon tugged the arms hard, excruciating cracks and loud screams left the battered brown/red haired male.

Rei, too shaken to the core, didn't even acknowledge her childhood friend dying in front of her. Her gaze, frozen upon the bedsheets while her hands formed fists over the material.

'Kirai...He's too far gone to snap him out of it..' she gritted her teeth hard, closing her eyes tightly. 

Silas, had lost his consciousness, his face draining drastically fast from life. His arms covered with red like bandages, while his body lay motionlessly on the now tainted floor.

"Is the poor idiot dead?" he questioned, placing a hand on his chin, with a thoughtful look. "But I was just getting started" a childish whine left his lips, a toothy, horrifying grin.

He knelt down next to the now motionless body, before materialising a scorching, golden dagger. A red gem settled beautifully at the centre of the weapon, glimmering. A psychotic expression danced on his face, before he swung the blade down on the body. Gash after stab wounds dotted Silas' body. Blood splattered on Kirai's face and body alike.

"Feels good doesn't it? I'm sure as hell enjoying this, you sick bastard of a human" he crackled. He didn't show any signs of stopping he continued chopping down, to the point where only chunks of flesh were left.

Once done with his twisted game of suffering, Kirai made the dagger vanish with a flick of his wrist. He gave a disgusted scoff towards the remains of the male, before shifting his gaze to Rei, his master. "He's not in the way anymore..." he chuckled. He looked insane, which wasn't completely wrong. He'd do anything for Rei, whether she approved or not. "He's not in the way anymore so you can stop shaking" a light smile painted his lips. "Right?" he tilted his head to the side, his blond hair uncovering his gem like orbs, the action almost childlike.

The young female tore her gaze from the bedsheets, forcing herself to stare directly at Kirai. Her eyes blown big while her shaking didn't stop.

"K-Kirai...make it stop..." she pleaded, her eyes glossy.

He made direct eye contact with the fragile woman, before he got up from his previous position, shaking his head mockingly. "I told you that he's not in the way anymore, that's more than enough reassurance for you" he wagged his first finger playfully at her. "After all, I dealt with the pest" his eyes flashed a bright gold, sealing the promise he made.