Chapter 16: Red King

(Hi everyone and thank you so much for reading my book! I hope you enjoy this chapter and also don't forget to tell me what you think of the book/chapter. Bye dear readers!😋)

~Previous Chapter~

"Ok but don't take long" I say while sighing softly to myself.

"Don't worry, I won't Izumo" Rei tells me with her soothing voice. I smile and nod at her.

"Izumo could you show me where his room is again" Rei says with a quiet voice.

"You've forgotten where his room is R-chan?" I smirk at her. She looks away but non the less nods at my question. I snake my arm around her shoulder as my smirk widens.

"Follow me" I hesitantly let go of her and start walking ahead of her, not looking if she is following. She grabs her suitcase and drags it behind her.

"Before we go to his room I need to put this suitcase in my room" she breaks the silence. I turn my gaze to her and smile.

"So you havn't forgotten your room, that's a relief" I tease her while feeling my mouth twitch to a smirk.

"No I havn't forgot where my room is or yours and Anna's" she bluntly replies, brushing the comment I said. I felt heat overcome my cheeks indicating that I'm blushing. I look away from her and turn my head so I'm looking ahead.

"That's good" I answer after some time. I could feel her gaze on me and from the corner of my eye I see her shake her head softly. 'That was a close call' I mentally sigh in relief.

~Back To The Chapter~

*Rei's Point Of View*

I glance at Izumo and shake my head softly. 'It's obvious that he has feelings for me' I sigh softly and turn me gaze on the ground.

"Rei? Oi Rei you ok?" I feel someone's hand on my shoulder and start lightly shaking me. I snap out of my thoughts and look up at Izumo.

"Did you say something Izumo?" I ask him while looking at him slightly confused but quickly masked that emotion trying to show. He sighs softly and brings his hand to my uncovered face and caressed my cheek.

"I said are you feeling ok" Izumo answered while looking at me worriedly. I close my eyes and enjoy the warmth of his hand radiating on my cheek. I tilt my head slightly wanting to feel more of the warmth.

"Yeah I'm ok.......just feeling tired......that's all" I hesitantly reply while opening my eyes and look at him.

"Finish seeing Mikoto then after you can go to your room and sleep" Izumo removed his hand from my cheek and ruffled my hair gently.

"Izumo could you please stop messing my hair" I glared slightly at him.

"No can do R-chan, after all where would the fun be in that" he smirked while winking. I sighed softly while fixing my hair.

"Yeah right fun" I mutter sarcastically.

*Izumo's Point Of View*

"Yeah right fun" Rei sarcastically mutters to herself while fixing her hair. I chuckle under my breath and start walking again.

"R-chan if you don't hurry up you won't know which room is Mikoto's" I tell her while walking ahead with her luggage.

"I'm done anyway so carry on leading the way" Rei answers while walking the same pace as I am.

Once we reached Rei's room, she opened the door and dragged the luggage behind her. She set the luggage near her bed and walks to where I'm standing.

"Lets go" Is all she says and closes the door to her room. I uncross me arms and lead the way to Mikoto's room.

~Time-skip to when Rei is standing in front of Mikoto's (Red King's) room~

*Rei's Point Of View*

"See you later Rei" Izumo waves slightly and walks away. I nod at him and turn my head to the door in front of me.

'Let's hope I survive Mikoto's wrath' I rub my neck tiredly while fixing me gloves. I sigh softly and bring my hand and knock on the door. I wait for a reply or a grunt but non came. 'Typical Mikoto'. I grasp the door handle and twist it so the door opened. I gently pushed the door wider and walked in. I closed the door shut behind me. I felt a chill running up and down my spine. I abruptly turn around and I'm face to face with Homra's Red King, Mikoto Suoh. Amber eyes clashed with light brown eyes.