Chapter 5: Scepter 4 Part 2

~Previous Chapter~

'How boring, I thought that there was a fight happening or something along those lines not some apologising or socialising club' I sigh in a mixture of annoyance and disappointment.

"Now that the hassle is over we can go back to looking for Homra's Knight, Rei Kira" the Blue Clan's Lieutenant, Seri Awashima said. The Blue Clan's Lieutenant has shoulder-length, wavy blonde hair which is up in two buns and blue eyes. She has a very curvaceous figure with large breasts. Her Scepter 4 uniform consists of a white shirt tucked underneath a closed blue overcoat with prominent black and gold outlining. She also wears a dark blue mini dress underneath that barely covers her bottom half and she wears a pair of thigh-knee, low heeled black boots.

My senses kicked in making me pull the hood to cover my face more. 'So their looking for me huh well good luck in that Scepter 4' I mentally smirk in amusement.

~Back To The Chapter~

*Rei's Point Of View*

'This is just great, couldn't my messed up life get any better' I sigh in annoyance. I push past the people making my way out of the big crowd. I reach the end of the crowd and start heading to the hotel.

My phone starts vibrating in my right jean pocket. I grit my teeth in anger and pick up my pace. 'I should applaud whoever is calling me now. Who the hell is calling me at a time like this?' I growl lowly making sure it's not loud for other people to hear.

*Blue King's (Reisi Munakata) Point Of View*

While Awashima-kun was talking to the others, a figure with a dark grey loose hoodie caught my eye. It looked like the person was rushing for something. I started heading to where the person with the dark grey hoodie was going. 'I've got a feeling I know that person from somewhere'.

"Captain, Sir? Where are you going?" Awashima-kun and the others caught up to me.

"We are going after the hooded person" I answered her and pushed my glasses up.

*Rei's Point Of View*

I clench my teeth in anger while still facing forward. 'The Blue King just had to start following me with his loyal dogs'. (No hard feelings to the Scepter 4 fans😥, I'm also a Scepter 4 fan😋)

'I guess there is no point in running away from them' I sigh in boredom and stop walking.

"You should learn to conceal your auras Scepter 4" I tell them.

"How do you know us? More importantly who are you?" the Blue Clan's Lieutenant asked. I smirked and turn around so I faced them.

"You've forgotten me so soon Lieutenant or should I say Snake Woman" my smirk widened at her shocked face.

"Rei? Is that really you?" she asked still in a state of shock.

"Yeah it's me.......the famous Rei Kira.......Homra's Knight as people call me now" I smirked while looking at them.