Chapter 14: Meeting The Others

(Hi everyone I'm so sorry If I made any of the characters slightly out of character or anything. Anyway enjoy!😋)

~Previous Chapter~

"Thank you......Anna" I look at her properly and realised she changed in quite a lot of ways except her facial features. Anna is a cute, doll-like young girl with long, white hair, pale skin, and red eyes. Her Homra insignia is located in her left eye.

She wears an outfit very reminiscent of Japanese Gothic Lolita fashion, consisting of a long black and red dress. Her dress contains many layered ruffles on the skirt and sleeves; there is also a space for her to place her red marbles in. Over her shoulders, Anna wears a matching, also multiple layered, ruffled shawl, with a similar piece being worn on her waist over the bottom portion of her dress. Anna wears long white stockings underneath and red Mary Jane's. She completes her outfit with multiple ribbons for accessories, with one being tied over her hair, and a miniature top hat on the left side of her head.

'Hopefully I don't crush Anna's and the others hope for me to never leave them" I sigh softly and rub my temples.

"Rei are you ok?" Anna asks me while looking at me with a concerned look. I look at her and nod.

"I'm ok.....Anna. Don't worry.........."

~Back To The Chapter~

*Rei's Point Of View*

I get up from my crouching position and take Anna's hand in mine. I turn my attention to her and see that she was looking through one of her red marbles. I sigh softly and guide her to the red couch she was sitting before I arrived. Both me Anna sit on the couch and wait for the other members of the Red Clan to come.

'I wonder how strong the other members are' I ask myself while fixing my black fingerless gloves.

*Izumo's Point Of View*

I push myself from the car and walk up the steel grey stairs. 'Rei must be already in the bar' I run my fingers through my hair and press the bottom on the car keys to lock the car. Once I reached the bar door I got ahold of the handle and twisted it to open. I push the door open and walk in, the door closing behind me by itself.

"Anna are you happy with the surprise?" I ask her while making my way to get a glass for Rei. She stops studying the ruby red marble that's comfortably resting in the middle of her thumb and first finger and looks up.

"Yes I am" she nods and turns her head towards Rei.

"Izumo water is fine" Rei sighs softly while telling me. I look away from the different drinks and turn my attention to her.

"Sure" I answer. I gently get a glass and grab a bottle of cold water. I unseal the bottle and set the lid down on the counter. I get ahold of the bottle and pour the water on the glass. Once I was done with the water bottle I sealed it and put the bottle back on the shelves of different drinks. I head to where Rei and Anna are sitting and give the glass of water to her. She reached her pale hand to get it but not before her hand softly covers mine. The heat from her half covered hand sent bolts of shock waves through my whole body making me unconsciously shiver slightly in pleasure.

".......Thank you......Izumo" she says and takes the glass of water. I snack out of my thoughts and smile.

"Your welcome".