Chapter 3: Annoyance

(Hi dear readers I hope your enjoying the story so far. Well I'll leave you to enjoy it bye!😋)

~Previous Chapter~

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at 3:00 in the afternoon so be ready and packed oh and by the way I know which hotel your staying" Izumo chuckled amused.

"I should of known that you would know where I'm staying" I sigh in annoyance.

"Well then see you tomorrow Kira" he says.

".....Yeah....see you" I end the call and lay my phone next to me.

~Back To The Chapter~

*Rei's Point Of View*

"Let's get ready for the day then" I mutter to myself as I get up in a sitting position. I push myself off the bed and walk to the couch where my clothes were neatly placed. I gently get ahold of my clothes and make my way to the bathroom. I close the bathroom door behind me and set my clothes down.

I unclothed myself and went in the shower. I turn the shower on and let the cool water trail down my body making me sigh in pure pleasure. I grab my mango and peach shampoo and unseal it. I squeeze some shampoo on my hand and smear the shampoo on my hair. I tangle my hands on my hair and rubbed the shampoo all over my head. I grab my raspberry body shampoo and spread it all over my body. I turn the shower on again and let the water wash away the shampoo. I turn the shower off, grab my black towel and wrapped it around myself. I get another black towel for my hair and started drying it. I stop rubbing the towel on my hair and place the towel on the side. I run my pale fingers through my hair wanting to move it away from my face. I unwrap the towel round me and let it fall to the ground. I grab my black sports undergarments and wear them on. I got a hold of my black sleeveless top and wore it. Grabbed my black jeans and wore them. I grab my oversized dark grey hoodie and put it on. I get the hair brush and start brushing my hair getting all the knotted hair to go smooth with the brush running through my hair. After I finished, I adjusted my lightning bolt necklace and my black ear phones. I walk out the bathroom and went to the table near my bed and grabbed my black fingerless gloves. I grip the end of my right glove and pulled it adjusting it on my hand, then doing the same to my left.

"Looks like I'm ready to go for a walk." I grab my phone and slid it in my front jean pocket. I stretch my aching muscles hearing a satisfying click making me rub my neck tiredly. I stroll to the couch and sat myself down. I lean forward fixing my combat boots making sure there on good. I nod to myself and walk to the door. I open the door and close it shut behind me. I got my keys from my hoodie pocket and locked the door. I shoved my keys back in my hoodie pocket and walked down the set of stairs leading to the hotel exit.

I walked past the counter where the receptionist was working and made my way out the hotel. I got ahold of my hood and pulled it over my still wet hair. I thrust my cold hands in my hoodie pockets while looking around for a place I could get a milkshake and something sweet to eat with it.

I caught sight of a shop which makes good pastries and headed in its direction. I open the glass door and walk in the shop.

"Hello young lady what would you like to get" a middle aged woman asked me with a wide smile.

'How can she be so cheery, I don't understand that.'

"I havn't decided yet Miss, I'll let you know when I do" I answer softly. 

"Ok my dear take as much time as you like" her smile grew.

'She reminds my of Totsuka'.

I nod at her and start exploring the shop. I walk around looking at the delicious looking pastries until I came across some chocolate iced waffles and big white chocolate filled cookies.

"Miss I would like 2 chocolate iced waffles and 2 big white chocolate filled cookies" I notifed the middle aged woman.

She smiled and placed them in a bag for me.

"That would be £3.50 dear."

I take out £4.00 and give it to her. I grab the bag with pastries and made my way to the glass door.

"Thank you Miss" I thanked her and waved slightly.

"Your welcome dear but you forgot your change" the middle aged woman called out.

I shook my head and faced her. "Keep the change Miss." I faced forward and walked out the pastries shop. I looked around the shops scouting for a shop that has milkshakes. After a bit of walking I found the shop that had milkshakes and walked in.

I looked around the shop looking for my favourite favoured milkshake but couldn't find it. "Excuse my Sir but do you have Oreo Milkshake?" I asked the owner.

"I'm sorry dear but I don't" he replied.

'I came all this way for nothing then'.

"Thank you anyway Sir" I walked out the shop.