Chapter 15: Asking For Directions

~Previous Chapter~

"It's nice to see you again Rei" I stop studying the other members and look at Rikio. I feel my mouth twitch slightly to a smile.

"It's nice to see too Rikio" I reply. Rikio Kamamoto is a tall man with tan skin and blonde hair. In winter, he becomes overweight, crops his hair short, and wears a goatee. In summer, he is thin, grows his hair long, and has a clean shaven face. His HOMRA insignia is located on his right behind.

He wears a simple jogging outfit consisting of a black shirt, gray hoodie, gray sweatpants, white bandana, and white sneakers. Kamamoto often wears his hood up, covering his head and hair, as well as a pair of sunglasses with green shades and white frames that obscure his eyes. He also wears distinct jewellery such as a chain necklace and large rings on his fingers.

"Since all of you are from Homra.......it wouldn't hurt for me to show my face." I get ahold of the tip of the hood and push it back revealing my face to them.

Anna gets up from the couch and runs to me wanting to see my face. I look at her and see her doll like face showing awe and blushing faintly.

'It feels nice to show my face' again' I smirk but it soon turns to a frown.

~Back To The Chapter~

*Izumo's Point Of View*

When Rei gently got ahold of her hood and pushed it down I was frozen in shock and mesmerised. Her heavenly yet dangerous features screamed to you to try and make her fall in love with you. Her long dark brown hair flowed behind her back like waterfalls. Her gaze was sharp, as if lined with shards of glass around the edges. The calculating coldness at the center drew me in. Her eyes were like falling stars that couldn't hold themselves up anymore.

You could see where they once brimmed but now they're dim and tired, worn from years of pain but that soon disappeared and was replaced with no emotion swirling around her eyes. Around her eyes you can see a black rim around the iris itself and a vivid reddish-orange around the pupil. Within the iris itself seems to be a balance of gold and lighter-brown rays. Her small but noticeable smirk could jolt you like an electric current. Her pale but soft looking skin shone in the slightly dim lighting of the bar.

I was ripped out of my trance by Rei and Totsuka calling my name. 'Did they really have to do that?'

"What is it the both of you?" I ask them both while gaining my original posture.

"Rei said that she would go and see King" Totsuka replied to my question. I look at Totsuka and then at Rei.

"Ok but don't take long" I say while sighing softly to myself.

"Don't worry, I won't Izumo" Rei tells me with her soothing voice. I smile and nod at her.

"Izumo could you show me where his room is again" Rei says with a quiet voice.

"You've forgotten where his room is R-chan?" I smirk at her. She looks away but non the less nods at my question. I snake my arm around her shoulder as my smirk widens.

"Follow me" I hesitantly let go of her and start walking ahead of her, not looking if she is following. She grabs her suitcase and drags it behind her.

"Before we go to his room I need to put this suitcase in my room" she breaks the silence. I turn my gaze to her and smile.

"So you havn't forgotten your room, that's a relief" I tease her while feeling my mouth twitch to a smirk.

"No I havn't forgot where my room is or yours and Anna's" she bluntly replies, brushing the comment I said. I felt heat overcome my cheeks indicating that I'm blushing. I look away from her and turn my head so I'm looking ahead.

"That's good" I answer after some time. I could feel her gaze on me and from the corner of my eye I see her shake her head softly. 'That was a close call' I mentally sigh in relief.