Chapter 19: Sleepless Night

~Previous Chapter~

Soft knocking could be heard making me tiredly open my eyes. "You can come in" I say while sighing softly.

"I thought you'd maybe be asleep Rei?" he questions while walking to where I was.

"I was about to....." I mutter to myself. He smiles and crouched down to my height.

"Sleep well Rei" he leans forward and kisses my cheek and forehead softly. I look at him with slightly wide eyes and nod.

"T-Thanks..Totsuka" I say to him. He smiles softly at me and gets up from his crouching position. He walks to the door and opens it. He closes it shut behind him, leaving me to my thoughts. I touch my cheek where he kissed me and sigh softly. 'This day just keeps building up with weirdness.'

~Back To The Chapter~

~Time-skip to 1:45 in the afternoon~

*Second Person's Point Of View*

The evening streaks of sunlight oozed past the black drawn curtains creating a warm vibe to course around the room that belonged to the dark haired goddess like beauty. Her dark hair scattered softly on her pillow while her pale yet smooth looking skin flushed with a faint glow. Her lashes were long and satin black, complementing her profile. Her soft steady breathing and calm facial expression showed that she is at ease....for now. Faint dark rings haloed below her eyes, her well built frame was curled to one side, in a comfortable position while hugging her other pillow.

Faint knocking could be heard making the dark haired beauty groan softly.

*Rei's Point Of View*

I groan softly while tightening me hold on my pillow. "You can open the door..." I said with a annoyed tone. It seemed that the person on the other side of the door hesitated to open it but at the end they still did.

".....Rei.........." I tiredly open my eyes and turn my head facing the person who walked in my room.

"Anna? Is something wrong?" I ask her while rubbing my eyes trying to rid off the sleep but no matter how hard I tried I simply couldn't.

"...I just wanted to see if your ok..." a faint blush coated her pale cheeks and looked away from me. I looked at her with slightly soft eyes and sighed softly.

"I'm ok....don't worry about me..." I say while turning my head to the same position I was before Anna came and closed my eyes. Faint clacking of shoes could be heard as Anna made her way to my bed. She lied down on my bed where there was space and turned so she was facing me.

*Anna Kushina's (Red Clansmen) Point Of View*

I turned so that I was facing Rei's back and wrapped my small pale arms around her well built form. I felt her stiffen on the embrace.

"Anna, what are you doing?" she asks, her tone slightly on edge. I blush faintly and tighten my hold slightly on her.

".....I'm hugging you.." I answer her while burying my head in her back. She sighs softly and doesn't ask anymore questions.

".....Your so warm....you make me feel calm and sleepy..." I managed to mumble and drifted to sleep.

*Rei's Point Of View*

I waited until I was completely sure Anna had fallen asleep and slowly unwrapped her small fragile arms around my waist. I sleepily got up in a sitting position, carful not to wake her up and leisurely swung my legs to the side of my bed. I quietly shuffled forward and pushed myself off my comfortable and warm bed. I sigh under my breath and walk to my couch where my clothes were. I got them and quietly walked to my bathroom, carful not to make any noise in the process. I slowly twisted the door knob and walked in. I closed the door shut not using force to close it and make noise. I place my clothes on the side of the bathroom near where my towels were and undressed myself. I walked to the shower and turned the warm water on making me sigh in utter bliss. '....Your always going to haunt me....aren't you?'

~Time-skip after she finished showering~

I grabbed my grey towel and wrapped in around myself. I got another towel and wrapped it securely around my head. Once I was done with the towel that was wrapped around my body I placed on the side and started wearing my clothes. After I was finished with my clothes, I removed the towel that was covering my hair and set that aside too. I grabbed the hairbrush and brushed my long brown hair from the slight knots that formed on my hair while I rubbed my towel on my hair. Immediately after I was done with the hairbrush I wore my black fingerless gloves and fixed my black earphones. I looked at myself one last time and nodded to myself in approval about my look. 

I rubbed my temples softly and looked in the mirror. 'I've tried to ignore all this.....but I can't....'

(Hi dear readers! I'm so sorry for not updating for sometime😥. I hope I didn't make Anna's character slightly OCC but anyway I hope you all enjoy and don't hesitate to comment in what you thought of the chapter. Bye everyone!😋)