Chapter 22: I Know You..

~Previous Chapter~

'Does that mean I can continue this later on?'

'Kirai! Your pushing this too far' I give off a murderous vibe while my glare hardens.

'Alright, alright I'll stop' he retreats his arms that were wrapped around me and appears in front of me.

'I just want this one thing from you...'

'And that is?' I raised a dark eyebrow and study his sharp features through my glare.

He gently pecks my lips and moves away from me. 'That's all I wanted from you Rei....for now that is...'.

'Damn you Kirai' I cover my lips.

He chuckles while disappearing from my view. 'Damn that sly demon..' I growl in anger while clenching my fists.

The air is beginning to become cooler than before, faint smells of a car's exhaust fumes reached my nose making me narrow my eyes in disgust. The sun dipped lower in the sky while dark outlines from the buildings silhouetted against the already darkening sky, slowly their shadows melted away into the blackness of the nearly full night.

'I finally reached where I wanted to clear my mind...the park' I make my way to the bench and make myself comfortable.

Faint clicking and clacking of boots could be heard as it hit against the ground. I narrow my eyes and grab ahold of my katana.

~Back To The Chapter~

*Rei's Point Of View*

"I assure you I'm not an enemy of yours Rei..." the stranger stepped forward where the street lights lit the park.

"....I know you....your Reisi's third in command-" I was interrupted by him.

"...That's right I'm Saruhiko Fushimi.." he cuts me off and answers.

"Nice to meet you Fushimi....You already seem to know me so there's no point in introducing myself to you..." I reply shortly after he interrupted me.

"Who wouldn't know you? Your well known in the blue clan and especially in the red clan considering the fact that your a part of Homra.." he adds while leaning against the street light. I keep quiet and observe him. 'He seems like a person to keep his emotions and thoughts to himself.....'.

"You used to be a part of Homra weren't you?" I asked him, already knowing the answer to the question. He keeps quiet and looks up at me.

"So what if I was part of Homra?" he hesitantly answers my question while scanning my face. I give him a unreadable look while sighing to myself.

".....You know you can trust me Fushimi..." I cross my arms over my chest and wait for him to say something. He looks at me slightly wide eyed and looks away from me.

"That's easy for you to say considering that fact that you don't know me.." he pushes himself from the street light and walks towards me. I sigh while closing me eyes. 'I knew it....someone close to him broke his heart or more like betrayed him..'

He takes a seat next to me and looks ahead. I open my eyes and brought my hand to pat his shoulder. He snaps out of his daze and looks at me with slightly narrowed blue orbs.

"You can cut off the cold attitude with me Fushimi....I only want to help you and be there for you..." I tell him and retreat my hand back to me. Right when my hand was close to me, Fushimi gently gets ahold of my half covered hand and brings it close to his chest.

"......Fine I'll let you in...the walls that I built around myself won't be there when your with me..." he presses my hand to where his heart is located, beating softly.

"You break my trust....you'll pay the consequences Rei...." he finishes and hugs my hand. My eyes soften slightly while I bring him for a embrace.

"I know....I signed up for it Fushimi...." I sigh softly.

'Even though I don't know him....I have this strange feeling that I should be there for him when he needs someone to comfort him..'

(Hi dear readers, I hope I didn't make Fushimi out of character or anything....anyway I hope you all enjoy, bye😄)