Chapter 17: Red King Part 2

~Previous Chapter~

"See you later Rei" Izumo waves slightly and walks away. I nod at him and turn my head to the door in front of me.

'Let's hope I survive Mikoto's wrath' I rub my neck tiredly while fixing me gloves. I sigh softly and bring my hand and knock on the door. I wait for a reply or a grunt but non came. 'Typical Mikoto'. I grasp the door handle and twist it so the door opened. I gently pushed the door wider and walked in. I closed the door shut behind me. I felt a chill running up and down my spine. I abruptly turn around and I'm face to face with Homra's Red King, Mikoto Suoh. Amber eyes clashed with light brown eyes.

~Back To The Chapter~

*Rei's Point Of View*

'Well this is just great, I had to be face to face with the one and only Red King' I mentally sigh to myself.

The Red King or Mikoto Suoh is a tall, muscular man with red hair and amber eyes. His red hair is kept short, ruffled, and spiked, with two strands of hair near the opposite sides of his head falling over his face, as well as distinct sideburns.

He wears a black, leather jacket with a fur collar and a white V-neck underneath. He wears dark blue, denim jeans held up by a simple brown belt, with a silver chain attached from the belt to his back pocket, additionally with black shoes to top off the rest of his outfit. Mikoto wears other jewelry pieces with his clothes, primarily silver: a silver ring, and a star-shaped necklace. He also has a piercing in his left ear, which once belonged to Totsuka.

I walk past him but before I could my wrist was grabbed by the one and only Red King. I turn around and blankly look at him.

"Mikoto could you let go of me" I say and wait for him to let my wrist go. Instead of letting me go he tightens his grip on my wrist. I sigh softly and look down at my wrist.

"Go ahead and scold me or even better beat me for leaving you all without telling anyone" After some time I voice my thoughts. All I get in return is silence.

"What are you waiting for Mikoto just do it. That's what I deserve after all" I look up at him.

"Say something darnit" I mutter angrily while crumbling on the ground. The force of the fall resulted in my wrist being let go.

*Red King's (Mikoto Suoh) Point Of View*

I was lost for words when I saw Rei come in my room. 'She finally came back...after all this time'.

When she turned around her dull light brown eyes met my amber eyes making me see how much she changed not only physically but mentally too.

"Say something darnit". Her voice has changed too, it's gone deeper and more monotone like. I look at her crouched position of the ground and sigh softly to myself.

"Your stupid" I mumble and crouch down to her height. She continues to look down and not say anything.

"I wouldn't do any of that to my Clansman your the Red Clan's Knight" I continue.

"We are all glad you finally came back" I finish and bring her close to me for a warm embrace. She hesitantly returns my embrace and buries her face in my chest making me smile softly at her action. 'We all missed you Rei. Welcome back our Knight'.

*Rei's Point Of View*

I hesitantly return Mikoto's warm embrace and bury my face in his chest. 'I'm back to Homra......my home'.

(Hi everyone I hope Mikoto's character isn't out of character or anything and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry it's quite short 😥. Bye dear readers!)