Chapter 33: Please Don't...

(Hi dear readers! I'm so sorry for the long wait for this chapter 🙏🏻. I added a little twist into this chapter too 😏. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to comment on the comment section below and like. Bye everyone! Until next time 😄)

~Previous Chapter~

*Silas' Point Of View*

Rei's smaller hands press against my chest, making me unconsciously blush. She gently pushes me away from her and crawls forward to the edge of her bed.

She draws her knees close to herself while wrapping her arms around her knees. She buries her head in her knees while shutting her eyes.

I crawl toward her form and wrap my arms securely around her well built form.

"After all these years that have gone by.....I still love you Rei..." I plant a gentle kiss to her head while tightening my hold around her.

She freezes but still keeps her head covered.

"W-What did you say?" she raises her head from her knees and turns her head to my direction.

~Back To The Chapter~

*Second Person's Point Of View*

The brown haired adolescent was left slightly shunned, while she continued to look at the brown-red haired male.

"What's wrong Rei?" deep smokey green orbs look down to slightly wide eyed light brown ones.

'No....I can't have him still having feelings for me...That will only drag him down....' the brown haired beauty thought to herself.

'How does he still have feelings for me?...' she questioned herself but didn't try to voice her thoughts to him.

"Silas you've got to get over the feelings you have for me..." the adolescent ignored his question and managed to master up the courage to tell him.

Deep green eyes narrow to small slits as his embrace around her smaller form tightened to a tight grip, bringing her closer to his broad chest.

"No..I won't get over you...." male snapped softly at her while closing his eyes, resting his chin on top of her head.

"But Silas-" the adolescent tried to say something but was cut off by the brown-red haired male, "I won't let it happen...I will continue to love you with all my heart...Even if you don't have feelings for me, I won't give up on you..." he voiced his thoughts, each time his voice becoming more softer.

*Rei's Point Of View*

I was left frozen and guilt struck from what Silas said. I really didn't want this to happen but he leaves me no choice.

"I'm sorry Silas..." I mutter softly so only can hear me.

He removes his chin that was resting on my head and turns my body around, so I was facing him. "Why are you apologising love?" he cups my cheek softly and rubs his thumb against my cheek.

"For everything..." was my only reply to his question.

*Second Person's Point Of View*

The said male doesn't utter a word to the adolescent and instead moves his head closer to her own. The young female adolescent was unable to move away from him. She was left frozen in place. He leans in so his forehead was pressed against her own. He closes his deep green orbs. Both their breaths were shaking.

"W-What are you-?" she asks barely, more than a whisper.

"I love you Rei.." He replies, his voice low and husky.

"S-Silas...N-No...Please don't..." Her voice wavers slightly, looking at him with wide eyes. She couldn't find it in herself to push him away because of the strong grip he still had around her fragile form.

The brown-red haired male leans in and kisses her warm lips. He pulls apart from the kiss they just shared and took shaky, shallow breaths.

Unable to contain himself anymore, Silas holds Rei's head in his hands and pulls her into a fiery and passionate kiss. His hands work their way around her body, feeling each and every curve on her perfect physique. He lies her on her back as he straddles her on the bed. He pins her arms above her head so that she couldn't struggle against his grip. One hand continued to explore her covered body while the other had her wrists pinned to the bed sheets. He pulls apart apart from the kiss. He opens his deep green orbs and made eyes contact with her lightly brown orbs, staring at her with a fierce passion and lust for more.

No words were exchanged between them. Just silence. Silas leans in again and softly kisses up and down Rei's neck. She lets out small gasps and bites down on her bottom lip. He works his way back to her tender, warm smooth lips. He slowly lay on top of her and pressed his lower half on her own. His lips make contact with hers and continued to kiss her roughly, not intending to let her lips free.

The brown haired adolescent couldn't do anything but watch as he kissed her and continued to touch her body.

*Rei's Point Of View*

It's like a void. A dark emptiness. A never ending dull emotion that devours and sucks in everything on its path, so your left feeling vacant.

A pitch black hole is all you have. Nothing to subside your hollow soul that creeps in the shadows, away from any human company and contact because it's nullity is so consuming it cannot bare to mask it's true feelings. Nothing is okay! It never was and never will! Why can't people all just admit that each and every individual are just hollow plastic dolls with a happy veil, revealing no guilt, sadness, emptiness  or any negative emotion.