Chapter 28: Feelings...

(Hi dear readers, I'm so sorry it took me so long to update this chapter😥. I had to deal with a few issues of my own...I hope you all understand and enjoy the chapter. Bye, until next time!😊)

~Previous Chapter~

"You still haven't answered my question Rei" He stops until there is a bit of space between us.

"You were making me feel uncomfortable Kirai" I answer him while turning my gaze away from him. I could feel his piercing ice gold eyes bore into my form making me slightly shudder.

"I made my Master uncomfortable?...Thats nonsense...actually, in truth I made your heartbeat increase" he smirks while his eyes gleam in amusement.

"Keep saying that to yourself Kirai...keeping saying that" I roll my eyes while letting a low sigh come out my parted lips.

Out of nowhere Kirai grabs ahold of my hands and pulls me towards him.

"Kirai what are you-", I was interrupted but him pressing his first finger against my lips.

"Your not going to say anything Master...all your going to do is sit back and enjoy the show" he trails his pale finger down my lips while bringing me closer to him.

'W-What?.....'

~Back To The Chapter~

*Rei's Point Of View*

"Oi Kirai, stop seriously you don't know what your doing" I bring my hands up to his chest and push him slightly so there was some space between us.

"Your saying that I don't know what I'm doing? Your joking aren't you Rei?" He narrows his ice gold orbs while grabbing my hands and pulling me again to him.

"You think I don't know what I'm doing? Well I clearly do know what I'm doing and that's loving you to bits" Kirai answers while his orbs danced with slight obsession. I stood rooted to the ground while staring at him wide eyed.

'He what?' I snap out of my shock and replace it with anger. I crease my eyebrows while narrowing my eyes.

"What's wrong Warrior, cat got your tongue?" Kirai smirks while his orbs glow a pale gold. He gently runs his fingers through my hair making me shudder in discomfort.

"Kirai...you have two options...the first one is to let me go without using force...or there's option two..." I clench my fists in anger while glaring up at him.

"Oh and what's option two Master? Is it perhaps something I want too?" he trails soft kisses up to my ear and gently bites the top of my ear making me unconsciously blush and shake from the unwanted flicker of pleasure in the pit of my stomach.

'Damn! I've got to get ahold of this situation before it gets out of hand...' I grit my teeth in annoyance.

"Kirai your better than this...so stop doing this and go back in the weapon.." I soften my gaze slightly while cupping his face softly. His gold orbs widen slightly and looks at me.

"Please...Kirai do it for me..." I plead to him. He lets go of my hair and my hands, giving me a slight spark of hope that he listened to me but soon realised what he wanted.

"Kirai...all this feelings you have for me is going to kill you inside..." I begin to tell him while refusing not to keep eye contact. His hands come to a sudden stop when they meet my waist.

"So I've come to the realisation that I must do something about it" I carry on explaining, watching him carefully to see if he gets where the conversation is going.

"What do you mean Master?" Kirai raises a blond brow while tilting his head slightly.

'Looks like he didn't get the message...' I sigh in slight annoyance.

"I really don't want to do this to you Kirai..." I break eye contact with him and glare down at the ground. 'But I have to...so your feelings for me don't go in the way..'

A sudden surprisingly warm hand cupped my face making me look up.

"Master no...I don't want you to erase my feelings and memories of my feelings for you. Instead I'll endure and live with them. I'll always be there by your side because I love you..and your my Master meaning that we are bonded to each other.." he whispers softly near my ear and gently lays a soft kiss on my slightly parted lips.

'So he knew from the start...that sly demon..' I let out a small smirk but quickly change my expression back to normal.

".....Kirai..your important to me and I don't want to see you in pain because of me..." I cover his hand that was on my face with mine.

"I'm always honoured that I'm a important person in your life..." he breaks the kiss and pecks my forehead. His golden eyes soften with love and adoration.

"You always know how to make me feel guilty Kirai" I let out a dry chuckle and shake my head softly.