Chapter 32: What Did You Say?

~Previous Chapter~

"No can do Love and plus it's so comfortable" he lets out a chuckle and lies flat on his back on my bed.

"Silas get off my bed or I'll drag you out my room" I threaten while my eyes narrow deeper.

*Silas's Point Of View*

I ignore Rei's threat and simply just shut my eyes. I hear her get up from the couch and makes her way to where I am.

"I'll repeat myself one last time....get off my bed".

"Not happening Love" I tell her while opening my eyes.

Her grabs ahold of my wrist, attempting to pull me up but instead I pull her down. I pin her on the bed while smirking.

"I got you Love" I near my face near her ear and whisper softly to her. I gently bite her ear while smirking softly.

"There's nowhere to hide Love".

~Back To The Chapter~

*Second Person's Point Of View*

All the brown haired beauty could see was green orbs, boring down on her light brown ones. The kind of hypnotising green that the deep blue ocean turns during a storm.

His smoky deep green eyes shift down her face to her lips.

"What would you do Love if I presumedly kissed you or something even better?" a smirk reaches the red-brown haired adolescent while slowly tracing a finger down the side of her face.

"Move your fingers away from my face or I swear I will break them right after I free myself from your hold" the brown haired adolescent answered with venom dripping on each word she spoke.

"Looks like I'm going to have to teach you manners Love" his smirk widens more while gently planting a soft kiss on her jawline. She narrows her eyes to slits while looking away from him.

"I'm glad that your not resisting me Love but your not looking at me. Your breathtaking eyes are only suppose to look at me. No one else but me" his green eyes unconsciously darken while a deep feeling of lust took over his orbs. His vice grip tightens slightly around her wrists, making the adolescent that was under him let out a small gasp.

"S-Silas....your hurting me...." her soft response snaps the green eyed adolescent out his trance. He shifts his gaze down to her and loosens his grip ever so slightly around her wrists.

"I'm sorry Love..." his gaze softens when seeing her expression which showed slight pain.

*Rei's Point Of View*

"I used to have feelings for you.....why did you hurt my feelings...." I turn my attention to Silas who showed slight guilt.

"I had no choice Rei....I did it to protect you..." he voice softens while he brings his face near mine.

"Protect me from what?" I sink my head further in my bed, not wanting to be too close to him.

"From myself..." Silas shows a look of pain. My eyes widen slightly in shock from hearing the reason why. I manage to recover from the shock and replace it with a straight face.

"That's all in the past now..." I free my wrists from his hold and gently press my hands to his chest.

~Flashback~

A 15 year old teenager stood still, looking from left to right. All she could see were tall trees and greenery around her.

She calms her breathing down even further and slowly shuts her eyes.

'I can't wait to see his surprised face when I beat him...' a small smirk tugs at her lips.

She senses his quickly approaching presence, coming towards her. She moves to the right as he form comes crashing to the hard ground.

"Your really predictable you know that" the 15 year old sighs in slight annoyance while looking down at him in boredom.

"It's not my fault your talented in any field of fighting Rei" the 16 year old teenager pouts slightly while getting off the floor. He dusts off the dirt that managed to get on his tracksuit bottoms and sighs.

"Excuses, excuses Silas. That won't help you in this situation" the brown haired teenager stretches her hand out to help the 16 year old up. He grabs ahold of her hand and instead of him getting up, he pulls her down with him.

"H-Hey Silas that's...." the teenager was silenced with soft lips pressed firmly against hers. They both pull away, cheeks slightly flushed with pink.

"Your so cute you know that Rei" he red-brown haired teenager said while smiling sweetly at her.

~End Of Flashback~

*Silas' Point Of View*

Rei's smaller hands press against my chest, making me unconsciously blush. She gently pushes me away from her and crawls forward to the edge of her bed.

She draws her knees close to herself while wrapping her arms around her knees. She buries her head in her knees while shutting her eyes.

I crawl toward her form and wrap my arms securely around her well built form.

"After all these years that have gone by.....I still love you Rei..." I plant a gentle kiss to her head while tightening my hold around her.

She freezes but still keeps her head covered.

"W-What did you say?" she raises her head from her knees and turns her head to my direction.

(Hi dear readers! I'm so sorry it took me so long to update this chapter🙏🏻. I hope you all forgive me for my absence. Aside from that note, I hope you all enjoy this and tell me what your thoughts are on the book so far. Bye everyone😊)