Jealous - Klary

Klary - jealous

{ Originally posted over on my Tumblr. Sorry for any spelling mistakes}

"Okay, What's wrong?" Clary asked while taking a sip of coffee.  Her hands stayed laced around the mug while she looked across the table at Klaus. All he had said since she had arrived was "hello Clary" it wasn't like him not to talk or at less ask her questions and listen to her go on and on about nonsense.

"Nothing's wrong" Klaus's voice was cold; dead give away that something was.

"You're lying" she reached across the table to lay her hand upon his. "Talk to me, please. Klaus don't shut me out" her voice was soft, sincere.

For the first time since arriving Klaus looked into Clary's beautiful kind hazel eyes.

'What is it about this girl?' Klaus thought to himself. Every since meeting Clary he felt different,  there was something about her that he couldn't shake.

"Who's that Jace kid, you've been spending a lot of time with?" Klaus couldn't quite place why he felt this...over protective of her.

"Jace is just a friend, his like me and he helps me train" Clary said with her 'light up the room smile'

Klaus was staring at her hand on his but his eyes shot up to meet hers when he heard '...just a friend"

"Really?" He looked at her as she just nodded.

Clary finished off her coffee when a thought popped into her mind. "Klaus are you jealous?" Clary said with a mocking tone.

"I'm not jealous"