Chapter 1

It was a cold winter morning, I woke early as usual, went to take a shower,  get my books ready for the subjects of the day and went to change up into my school uniform. After that, I went downstairs, I looked at the mirror and straightened my messy hair, then I went to the kitchen to eat my breakfast that was prepared by my mom, and then, I was off to school. While I was walking, I could feel the cold breeze touching my face. The sun was covered with grey clouds, it looked like it was gonna rain so I hurried to school hoping it doesn't rain. On the way, I saw a kitten behind a box hiding from a Husky. ( A/N : Husky's a dog ) .

I threw a small rock at the dog, the dog ran away and I went to see the kitten. It was so cute that I kept staring at it. I picked up the ginger colored kitten up and hugged the cuddly fluff. After about 10 minutes, I suddenly looked at my watch. "Ohh.. No! I spent too much time with this kitten, and now I am late! Mrs Lopez is gonna kill me if I don't pass the morning papers to her!"I shouted at myself as I put the kitten down and ran towards my school.  As soon as I reached school, I stood from a far distances and saw that Mrs Lopez was in front of her office scolding my close friend Vicson for accidentally running into her. ( A/N : Mrs Lopez is a strict teacher ) .

To be honest, I waited for them until everything was settled. After they finished, Vicson happened to be walking on the direction where I was and he found me laughing out of my lungs at the corner. "What's so funny? Please don't tell me that u saw what happened." He said that in a sad tone with a sad face. "Of course I did! and why wouldn't I be laughing at my best friend?" I said that while I giggled and all he did was punched me on the shoulder. "What was that for?" I said it in a furious tone and in a serious face. "You clearly know what that was for and, Emily, I know you ever since we were young, that seriousness of your is not gonna work on me. Since I am your 'best friend' right?" He said that in a sassy way and was pouting after that. "Yeah, yeah whatever. Anyways, I'll see u later in class. I have to pass the morning papers to Mrs Lopez before she kills me." I said that while I was digging out the papers out of my bag. "Who would have knew the red hot blooded demon is scared of Mrs Lopez. Interesting fact about you." I then made eye contact with him and gave him the serious death glare, and this time he stayed quiet because he knew I was finally really serious about it. "Alright alright, dude chill. Its still morning and the cold breeze here is still nice and cozy. Well, alright go see Mrs Lopez now before u get stung by her. You saw what happened to me right?" He said that and I giggled. He even said a joke and cheered me up before I went to see Mrs Lopez. On the way to Mrs Lopez's office..

( A/N : That's chapter 1 for you guys~ Muahahahaha! Evil author is on the loose. Excited for the next chapter? Hrmm.. I'll see about it, soon. Heheeehehe just stay tuned. Hoped you guys actually enjoyed it. Even I cant contain myself haahahahah~! See you guys at the next chapter~! Bubye~! )