Chapter 2

On the way to Mrs Lopez's office, I accidentally stumbled upon someone and fell down. All the morning papers that I was carrying scattered on the ground. I then took a deep breath and started collecting the papers that fell, suddenly someone kneeled down before me and started picking up the papers. "N-no it's fine.!" I exclaimed. "It's okay.." A slight heavy voice spoke. I looked up and saw a handsome guy, with black hair and hazel brown eyes. He looked at me and smiled. My heart started beating really fast all of a sudden, and it was the very first time that I have ever felt this feeling. He picked up the papers and handed it all to me. "Next time, be more careful." He said that with a gentle voice and walked away. I stood there still, my heart still beating fast. Then the school bell rang and I finally came to my senses. I immediately ran to Mrs Lopez's office and passed the morning papers before my class starts. After passing the papers, I rushed up to my classroom, opened the door and saw my chemistry teacher who just began teaching. "I'm sorry I am late." I said that, then walked inside and sat at my usual sit.

Just then I remembered that I hadn't thanked the guy for helping me. I even forgot to ask his name or his class. I kept thinking to meet him during break time and thank him properly. I couldn't stop my heart from beating fast. I wished to meet him again.

After a few classes, it was finally lunch time and my stomach was grumbling. I quickly got up and ran to the cafeteria. I checked my wallet and saw that I had no money. I sighed and was about to go back to class. "Guess I can't have lunch today." My stomach grumbled again, I was walking facing my head down, just then I once again bumped into someone. I looked up and saw a stylish black haired boy, he was using an awesome black jacket that have the white labeled name, "Fairy Tail" on it, to be honest, he really looked nice with it. "S-sorry.." I said as I looked him in the eyes. He didn't say anything and walked right past me. I looked behind and I saw that he was gone. "E-eh..? Well.. that's a bit too rude." I walked back to my classroom and sat on my chair. I was still very hungry, I just waited for the school to end, all I could think of was food food and only food. I looked outside the window and saw the guy who I bumped into in the morning and suddenly shout, "HEY!" I didn't know what I was doing, maybe it was just a reflex. He then turned to where I shouted, looked at me and waved his hand, I waved my hand back. He just stood there looking at me and I was look back at him. We both were just staring at each other and things was starting to get awkward. Not until my heart started to slowly beat faster and faster by each minute I saw him. I still don't know this feeling is. After a while, someone shouted his name, "Oi Len! Your gonna miss class! Get moving!" so I finally get to know his name. It was Len. He waved at me once again and ran with his friend. I waved back but he didn't see me and rushed off. "Len.. Len..." For some reason I kept saying his name again and again. "Len.. Len.." His name was just coming out of my mouth, I couldn't stop it. Just when the bell rang, I finally came to my senses. "This feeling... What was it..?" I said it quietly and start getting ready for the next class.

( A/N : Huehuehue~ The new chapters coming out soon. Not sure when though.. Just stay tuned *Smirks* Huehuehue Bubye for now~ )