Chapter 18

I was too early at school, I couldn't sleep at all last night, and on top of that, I got dark circles and now I look like a copper haired panda. I sat on my bench and waited for everyone to come. It was really awkward to stay still for so long without talking or doing anything. Just then, I heard footsteps coming from my classroom door. I sat straight and kept looking at the door, hoping I could at least talk to somebody.

The door opened, "Oh.. you came early Emily." It was Len, well yes, OF COURSE I was surprised to see him and I got a little nervous. "Y-yes.. Good morning." I said. "Morning." He said back and smiled. I couldn't help but smile back. "Why are you so early?" I asked, "Ah.. yes I forgot, I am the secondary for chess club so sensei told me to come early in the morning and leave this papers in this class for him later." , "Oh I see.." , "Okay, then I will leave.." , "No wait! Uh.. can you stay here for a while..? Cause.. I came too early and I don't think anyone will come until another 10 minutes.." , "Sure Emily." He said, then Len took a chair and sat in front of me.

I smiled and he smiled back, the sunlight shone brightly through the window and as I looked in Len's eyes.. I could see his deep hazel eyes looking right at me. "Emily what happened? Your getting red.." He asked me worriedly. "Eh..? EHHH?!" I came to my senses and touched my cheeks, he was right, my face was getting warmed up, I didn't know that I was blushing. "S-sorry! It's.. nothing.." I said. "Oh, are you alright though?" He said and I nodded.

We both were looking out the open window, the trees were swaying and the breeze blew my hair, I thought the scene was pretty amazing. "It's beautiful right?" I asked while looking out the window, I remembered the same scene when I was with Nistle, but this time it was much more warm and comfortable. "Yes.." He said, I looked at him, and him at me. "It's beautiful.." He said as we kept looking at each other. Before I knew it, he was really close to me. "Len.." I said, he widened his eyes, "Sorry.." He said and backed away. "It's time for me to go to my class.." He said and got up. "Oh okay.. Thanks for staying here with me." I said. "Anything for you Emily.." He murmured. "Did you say something?" , "No.. Bye.." He said his words and left. "Len."

I was sure that I'm still in love with Len, even though I rejected him, I still love him.. What do I do now..?

( A/N : *Sigh* This is- NEVERMIND~! 3 more chappy til the shocking news come~! ^o^ CyaSSS~! )