Chapter 5

~ Time Skip Til Weekend ~

The air was nice and breezy. I always loved this kind of weather, going out on this weather was a must for me. I wore a printed top, with black shorts and sneakers. I took my sling-bag and went out. The streets were all quiet, maybe everyone stayed home and were enjoying their weekend. The half covered sun felt as if it was smiling at me, the birds chirping, just the perfect weather. I went to the park for a stroll, it was just a few kilometers away from my house. There were some children playing, swinging and hopping. It was actually fun to see them. I saw a bench and sat, there was someone sitting beside me reading a book but I didn't care. "Ahhh~ the weather's so nice today!" I stretched my hand and relaxed my body a bit. Just then my phone vibrated, I took out my phone and checked it, it was from my friend Lily,

From Lily : Hey Emily! What are you doing? Are you busy now? ^.^

To Lily : No I'm not busy, I am at the park right now. ^-*

From Lily : Alright then! Stay there, I'm coming to meet you in 15 minutes.  \(^0^)

To Lily : Alright. :3

I put my phone on the bench and looked up at the sky. The sky was pretty blue, the clouds looked fluffy, soft and it made various shapes like a hand, a duck, a rabbit and a flower. I don't know why but I wished I could just fly up there and jump on those clouds. I saw a funny looking cloud, it was shaped like a troll, by seeing that I burst into laughter. Just then the person beside me also laughed. I looked at the person and saw that he was also looking at the sky. "That's one funny troll, LOLLL." the person beside me said, his voice seemed familiar to me. I guessed he noticed that I was shamelessly staring at him and he looked at me, "What is it?" He looked at me while widening his eyes a little. I was kinda shocked to see him, I knew I heard that voice somewhere, he was none other than the person I bumped onto twice at school, the one with the black hair. "Um... You're in my school right? Do.. do you remember me?" I asked him, I don't know but I was a little nervous. "Ehh? What the hell are you talking about?" He said with a really annoyed face. "Eh..h.....? N-nothing..." I paused for a moment. It annoyed me that he didn't remember me, "Um.. I'm from the same school as you.. Kibita High School.. Y-you bumped into me twice recently remember?" I said while looking down at my feet. "Ahh its you! I remember now!" He finally said. I was a bit relived though. "Yes yes!" I got excited all of a sudden. Then all of a sudden it got quiet. I thought of speaking something, but didn't know what. "Um.. My name's Emily Lo, nice to meet you." I looked at him and smiled. "Nistle Roy." He said and started reading his book.

~Thinking to myself~ "At least introduce properly. Jeezz, as rude as ever."

"He's a baka, I mean how can he forget me? We bumped into each other on Thurday."

"I'm not a baka.." He said "D-did I sat that out loud?" I murmered. I looked at him, he looked back, we kept staring at each other for a few seconds, then he looked away and got up. He was about to walk away when I spoke again, "Uh.. It was nice talking to you! We will meet at school." I didn't know why I said that, maybe it was just a reflex. Nistle looked at me but didn't say anything. He just walked away.

~Thinking to myself~ "Damn did I annoy him? Oh well.. I guess I will just apologize to him at school once and for all.. But will he talk to me? But I didn't say that out loud did I..? When will Lily come?"

After a few minutes I heard a voice coming afar. "EMILY !!!" Lily came while running. I stood up and went a little ahead, she came running and hugged me tightly. "Emilyyyy ! I have to tell you something!! I'm so happy today~!!!!" Lily said while hugging me. "W-what is it?" I asked surprised, "First let's get something to drink! I'm very thirsty by running all the way here." She said and walked to a wending machine which was right near the park. "Oh okay.." I followed her. "What do you need Emily?" She asked me while taking her mixed fruit juice. "Hmm.. Strawberry F&N maybe.." I said and waited for her. After a few seconds, Lily gave me my drink, "Hontoni, Arigatou." I said and opened my strawberry F&N can. We both were just standing there and drinking, it was quiet and awkward, "So what did you wanna talk about?" I started the conversation. "Ahh hehe I forgot.. um.. I-I think I'm in love with someone.."

( A/N : As I promised, this chapter is gonna be better than the crappy chapter I made previously. >.< I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I'll see you all in the next one *-* Muahaahahaa~ Bubye~~! )