Chapter 14

We reached school and went to our class. Lily sat on her desk and I on mine. Just then, the bell rang and it was time for our first class. I looked behind to Nistle's desk and sat that he didn't come today. I looked out the window again and again to the blackboard which was in front of me. The teacher came in the class, we all got up, bowed down and sat. I don't know but today, the class was very long or maybe I was just too lazy to study.

It was lunch time. Lily came to me, "EMILY! Let's go let's go! Len's waiting for me on the rooftop!" She shouted in my ears. "Ehh..? How do you know Len's waiting for you on the rooftop Lily?" I asked her. "Because I told him to. NOW COME ON!" Let's not waste time!" Lily took my hand and dragged me with her to the roof.

Just as we opened the door, we saw Len standing near the railing. He was facing the other side. "Okay.. Today is the day I will confess to Len." Lily whispered to me. "Good Luck." I whispered back, "Emily come with me." She grabbed my wrists tighter and once again dragged me with her. "No no Lileh.. wait.. wait.." I kept on whispering to her but she just wouldn't listen. "Len!" Lily said his name a little louder than which was necessary. I guess she was nervous, but didn't show it. Len turned around, just as he turned around his first glance went to me and then to Lily.

We three were quiet for like 2 straight minutes. It got really awkward, "So Len.. um.." Lily broke the silence. "I called you here because.. uhh.. I-I like you very much.." Len looked at me with eyes I cannot really describe.. somewhat I felt guilty, angry and sad at the same time. I looked away, the wind blowing our hair, Lily was still waiting for him to reply. "I'm sorry Lily.." said Len.

( A/N : YOKATA!! T~T *Hugs KenHanayo* )