Chapter 13

I woke up even though I didn't wanted to, but I did. I brushed my teeth and wore my uniform. It was already 7:30am so I rushed out of the house and was off to school. On the way to school, I passed by a bakery in which I saw Lily was standing there. I stopped and said. "Hey Lily! What are you doing there?" , "Ohh nothing, just grabbing something to eat, I havent ate breakfast yet. Do you want any? It's my treat." She asked me excitingly "No, thank you. I already had breakfast, I just came here to check if they had the best ichigo cake that a lot people were mentioning about recently." Then I smiled. "Okay then, one custard bun please." She said to the baker.

I waited for Lily, she took her bun and we walked to school together. "Emily!! Guess what?!" , "What?" I replied. "I'm going to confess to Len today~!! Ahhh I'm so excited!!" I kept quiet and just smiled. "And, I want YOU to be beside me when I confess because I'm really nervous~" , "Ehh?! Why me?" I said that hoping she wouldn't tag me along. "Because, you. Please come with me.. For me?" She said that in a cute tone with puppy eyes. "That's not a reason...." I sighed "Okay, I'll tag along." I had no other choice but to go with her to see her confess to a guy I just rejected for her.

( A/N : Sorry KenHanayo, this temporary kay? I'll set it right. )