Chapter 7

I woke up, which was normal, took a bath, which was also normal, changed, normal, ate breakfast, normal, and went to school, TOTALLY NORMAL.

I sat at my usual bench, my mind was actually blank, I didn't pay attention to the class but it didn't really matter, I looked outside, which was normal, the birds were chirping as usual, and I sighed, which in fact was also normal.

Just then someone tapped my shoulder from behind, I looked back and saw it was Butteny, she slowly passed me a small folded paper, I asked her what was it telepathically, she shrugged and pointed her finger towards me, I took the paper and unfolded it, there was something written on it.

"To Emily : Hey, I am Nistle remember me? I am sitting right at the corner of the door, I'm sure you didn't notice me..."

I turned back and saw at the corner of the door bench and I saw him, he smiled and waved at me, I waved back with a kind surprised look on my face, I then went on to read the rest of the note,

"..I will meet you at lunch, bye. Nistle Roy~"

I looked at him again and nodded my head. After a few minutes, the bell rang, some of my class friends went to the cafeteria and some brought their own food. I looked at Nistle and he was still sitting there, searching something in his bag. I thought he would come so I looked out the window and waited for him.

Nistle ruffled my hair, took a chair from the opposite desk and sat in front of me. I kept looking at him, and he at me. We were looking at each other for awhile, but then Nistle blushed a little and turned his head towards the window, I chuckled and asked him, "Umm..-" ~ "Do you have lunch?" Nistle asked me, "No I thought of going to the cafeteria today." ~ "Ahh, I see but you don't need to go to the cafeteria, you can share with me." He smiled and put his lunch on the desk. "N-no its alright-" ~ "I want you to eat with me, my mom gave me too much today bruhhh." He laughed, I smiled. "Okay.." ~ "Itadakimasu!" We said it together and started eating, I can feel some people looking at me, but I don't know why I didn't care. "So.. Emily, you are best friends with Lily right?" He asked me all of a sudden, "Umm.. yea she is my closest friend, we have been friends since childhood." I smiled "Oh, that's cool." ~ "But.. why you ask?" I asked Nistle confused, "Hahaahah nothing bruh, nothing I was just asking." He laughed, "Okay..?" I was still confused why he asked me about Lily. "Umm.. Emily, I-I need your help.." Nistle asked a little anxiously. "Sure Nistle, what is it?" ~ "Uhh.. Can you tell Lily to meet me at the roof tomorrow at lunch?" He asked me a little seriously this time. "Ehh..?" I said. Nistle chuckled and blushed a little, I could see his cheeks getting redder each minute. "T-the thing is that.. bruhhhh this is so embarrassing.. I-I really like Lily.." He said. "EHHHHH...?!" I said.

( A/N : *Huffs* that's it for today *Faints* 2 chapters in a day >.< Hope you guys enjoyed 0-0 Imma die for now 0-0 Bubye guys~~ )

#PS : '~' In the story means switching conversation with a certain person.