Chapter 4

"I-I...I meant..we haven't introduce ourselves properly.." I said it avoiding eye contact with him. Then out if the blue, he turned around to where I was standing, placed his gentle hands on my face, I responded physically by looking at him in the eyes, blushing. "My name is Len Hanayo. You can call me Len." He said it with a smile on his face. Just then, my heartbeat started beating faster and faster again. "I-I...I am Emily Lo. Y-you can call me Emi." For some reason, I couldn't respond normally. I could also feel my head getting lighter and lighter every second. "Cute expression." He said that as he giggled then he rubbed my face with his thumb.

I could feel the tension at the atmosphere. His hand was so warm that it almost felt like I would stay beside him forever. "Anyways, thank you for helping me pick my papers up this morning." I said it as I hold onto his hand, blushing. "It's okay-" He was then cut off due to Abigail who was behind us giggling. Both of us ended up staring at Abigail who couldn't stop laughing. "What's so funny..?" We said it in a unison with a poker face. "Ohh~ Nothing." She said it as she suddenly burst into laughter again. "Your kidding me, It has to be something about me and Len right?" I said it in a serious tone. Then, it suddenly got quiet. "I ship." Abigail said it with a smirk. After she said it, I found myself in a dumbfounded situation, I couldn't move a single muscle in my body. All I could do was stay calm. For a moment then, I wanted to punch Abigail on the face for embarrassing me in front of him. To be honest, I also never knew why was I embarrassed. In this usual type of situation, she could have instantly get a bump on her head. But this time, the reaction I gave wasn't a "Rejected" reaction, instead it was an "Embarrassed" reaction. "W-w-what!?!?, w-we're not that!" I said it in a strong loud tone as Len stood there with a poker face. Abigail continued bursting into laughters. "Tch.. Nevermind, I got to go back to class, bye." I said that as I rushed off to go back to class.

I didn't want to continue our conversation. "W-wait! We haven't discuss about our classes!" Len said it in a far distance. I gave him a signal saying that we'll talk about it on the phone and then I walked on. "Wait! You don't have my phone number!"I then realized that I forgot to get his phone number. Then he came running back to me, took his pen out from his pocket, ripped a small piece of paper off his notebook that was in his shirt's pocket and wrote down his phone number. "Here.. It's my phone number." It was then my turn to give him my phone number. I wrote it down in his notebook. "Don't lose it. We're settling the things about your studies and the classes for you through our phones. I got to go now, I am missing biology class." I said that as I rushed off to class. "I'll see you soon!" He shouted, sighed and walked off for Physics class.

( A/N : This chapter might suck a bit ._. sorry about it. Anyways, the next chapter is gonna start to get interesting. I ain't gonna spoil anything yet. U hubbies gotta wait for the knew chapter~ Huehuehue. See you guys til then :P )