Chapter 20

6:00am

I am making making chocolates, why? Cause last night before I went to sleep, I got a message from Len.

From Len : Emily, meet me at the school rooftop tomorrow after lunch okay?

To Len : Okay...

From Len : Okay then, thank you and goodnight.

To Len : Goodnight.

7:00am

I finished making chocolates, wrapped them up in a small cute bag and tied it up with a blue ribbon. I got dressed and went to school, on the way, I went to the park and saw the kitten whom I saved quite a while ago. I remembered how it looked and the kitty grew a little, it was playing with a small yarn, it rolled and jumped. It was so cute. I went near the kitty and knelt down in front of it. "Hey there.. remember me?" I asked, the kitten didn't care about me and kept playing with the yarn. I was looking at it play. "Should I give you a name? Hmmm.. let's see.. you are gray in colour and you have white paws.. so, I will name you Asher! Nah? Hmm.. how about Misty? Eh but I don't know you gender.. Uh.. I didn't think it would be so hard to put a name..... AHA! I got it! From today onwards your name is Cookie! Do you like it?" The kitten looked at me and kept staring at me. I was lying down with the yarn tangled in it's cute small paws. "Awwww aren't you the cutest Cookie~! I think this name suits you better." I smiled at the kitten and reached out my hand to let it. It purred a little and started licking my fingers. "Oh..? You like me? That's a relief. I'm happy." I totally lost sense of time, I looked at my watch and saw it was already 7:35am, If I don't go quickly I might reach late to school. "Bye Cookie, I need to go! Stay here okay? I will come for you soon!" I said and ran.

8:00am

I reached school at the right time and went to my class, I saw that everyone was already in class, all the girls was giving chocolates to the other class boys. I sighed and sat on my seat. I was just looking at everyone. "Does it really make someone happy by getting chocolates..? I don't understand.." I thought. Just then, Lily came to me with Nistle, "Hey Emily!" Lily shouted, "Hey Emily" Said Nistle. "Hey guys." I said and saw that Nistle was eating a chocolate. I figured that Lily might have given him. "Did you make chocolates?!" Asked Lily, I was nervous to answer that question. "Uh.. yes, I did make some.." , "Really!? Who are you gonna give it to Emiiiiiiii~~~" Asked Lily, "Haha.. uhh.. that I don't know yet.." , "I thought you were giving it to Len." Nistle said it bluntly. "EH? N-no!" I said at once before he could say anything further. I even started blushing. "Come on Emily, don't be so nervous. I know you like Len and I also know that Len likes you. So I think you should give it to him." Nistle said. "But.." Before I could say anything the bell rang. "Ahh.. Class is going to start, I'm going to my seat." Said Nistle and left after hugging Lily. Lily too went to her seat. I sighed and looked out the window.

"Will.. Will you go out with me?"

I remembered the day Len confessed to me. I felt somewhat guilty and regretful that I rejected him. But.. What I did back then was for Lily. I'm actually happy for her right now. She got Nistle by her side.

8:30am

There was PE today and I didn't know about it. We wore out PE uniforms and went outside.

9:00am

After PE, there was history class. I love history and I always get full marks on my tests, but I worry about Lily. She doesn't know a thing about history. Lily : "History? What is that? Is that something we can eat?

9:30am

And now we have the most hated subject, maths. I sometimes couldn't fathom the logic of knowing maths, but I feel it's somewhat interesting.

10:00 am

Ahh.. Our science sensei is sick today, so out home room sensei came and informed us. We had free time until our next period so everyone made groups and started chatting and discussing about Anime and Mangas, most of them are otaku's to be honest. Lily and Nistle came to my desk and formed a triangle and settled down. We talked many things and discussed about Lily's birthday which will come soon. I put my hand on my desk and my chin on my hand. I have a habit of looking out the window every time. I noticed something, why is it that the day passes quickly everyday but today when I want to meet Len, It's going really slow..

10:30am

11:00am

11:30am

12:00pm

12:30pm

1:00pm

1:30pm

The time passed by and in another half an hour, it will be lunch time. Which means, it will be time to meet Len.

2:00pm

The bell rang, everyone took out their bentos and started eating. Some went to the cafeteria including Lily and Nistle. I thought that this was my chance to go to the roof now. I took my bag of chocolates and went to the rooftop.

2:10pm

I opened the rooftop door and went outside, it was a nice weather today. I went to the rooftop rail and took a deep breath, it felt good. "Len isn't here.." I thought and waited for him though.

2:20pm

"Where is he..?" I was getting kinda impatient. Just then the door opened, I looked behind and saw Len. "Sorry I'm late Emily.." He said and came running to me. "It's okay.." I said. "How are you Emi?" He asked me, "I'm good.. and you?" , "I'm great." He said smiling. I could see that he was very happy today. "I didn't think you would come Emily.." , "Eh..? Why not?" , "Hahah I don't know, I thought you hated me." , "Hated? N-no you got it wrong.." I looked down. "I-I don't hate you." , "Ahh.. That's great to hear."

Should I give him the chocolates? Or maybe he already might have got many from other girls.. and even from the girl before he was talking to.. but I want to give him these chocolates..

"Len.." , "Emily.."

"Yes..?" , "Yes..?"

We both were shocked, this was the second time we both said everything in a unison. It somehow made us laugh. "What is it Emily?" Len asked me. "You go first.." I said. "Not this time, I want you to speak first." He said while still laughing a little. "Uh... Len.. I brought chocolates.." , "Whaaaa? Really?" I nodded and held out the beautifully decorated bag. I saw Len's expression that time, he was surprised and he was red. I think he was blushing. I had to hold and contain my laughters in. "T-thank you Emily!" He took the chocolates and opened it, he took one and tasted it. "This is so good.." He said. "Really..? I made it myself." I said "Wow Emily! I love it.. Thank you." I smiled at him, I could feel my cheeks getting warm. I think I was blushing.

"Umm.. What did you wanna say Len?" I asked. "Ahh haha.. Uhh.. Well Emily.. Last time I confessed to you and you rejected me, I know why you did it. But this time, I want to confess to you again, this time there will be no one to hold you back.. Emily this time you have to be honest.. I love you Emily, Will you go out with me?"

What is this feeling? Why am I feeling so happy? My heart is beating fast but at the same time I really like it. This feeling... I don't want to regret this.. I can't run away from my feelings... moreover I don't want to run away. I'm not going to hold back now..

"Yes..." I looked at him straight in the eyes and him at me.

( A/N : For your info,  Author-san is gonna die fangirling. I hope you all like it. Took me a while. Pheww.. 1300+ words 0^0. Guess I'll see you all in the next chappy~ Bubye~! BTW, I hope you enjoy this, KenHanayo & Mitsu-chan14. )