Chapter 8

"I...I really like Lily..." He said. I was silent for a minute. my mind was confused, I just looked at Nistle and blinked. He looked at me back and also blinked. "Say something..." He said while he looked at the window blushing."I-I don't know what to say Nistle.." I too looked at the window. We both were silent for a second, then I broke the silences. "Okay.. I will help you Nistle." I don't know, but I felt like helping him.. I wanted him to tell how he felt for Lily. "Really..?" He jumped up a little and sat down again. "Yup!" I smiled. "Okay Emily so you just gotta tell Lily to meet me at the roof tomorrow and I will do the rest of the work." I could see how excited he was, how happy he was, but one thing just came running in my mind, what if he gets rejected? What if Lily says she likes the guy whom I like 'Len'. He would be heart broken.. and I didn't want that but I thought to myself that I have to do it, what if Lily too likes Nistle? I stopped thinking negative.

It was around 5pm I called Lily to the park. I took my hot coffee from the vending machine and sat on the same bench. I waited for like 15 minutes and then Lily showed up. She hugged me first and sat beside me. "So Emily, what did you call me here for?" I was a little nervous, "Lily, do you know Nistle?" Lily looked at me and blinked a few times, "Nistle huh?.. The guy with the stylish black hair?" I nodded. "What about him?" Lily asked me. "Well the thing is.. umm.. he wants to meet you at the school rooftop tomorrow at lunch..." I stopped talking and took a deep breath, "Eh? But why Emily?" Lily asked me with a confused look on her face. "Well, that I don't know But I think it might be something important. So I think you should meet him." ~ "Okay, If you say so Emi." Lily smiled at me. "Okay then, wanna grab something to eat?" I asked Lily, "Sure!" Lily said it and we both got up and started walking. "What do you wanna eat Lileh?" I asked her "Hrmmm.. How about Ramen!??!" ~ "Sounds good." I giggled and we both went to a famous shop in the town which has the best tastiest ramen ever.

( A/N : 0w0 Nothing much to say~ Just hope u all enjoyed. Bubye~! *Disappears* )