Chapter 17

The alarm rang and I woke up, but I was not feeling well, I didn't wanted to go to school. I stayed laid on my bed and looked out the window, the sun was not too bright, it looked like it was gonna rain, I took my blanket and covered my face and slept again.

I heard my phone vibrate beside me, I woke up and checked the time, it was around 2:00pm. I took my phone and checked who it was, turns out it was Lily. "Hey.." I said in a sleepy tone. "Emily! Why didn't you come to school today?" She asked me. "I'm.. uh.. I'm not feeling well.." I said. "Oh no.. Well! Don't worry I'm coming to your house now! You take rest okay?" , "No.. It's okay.. You don't need to come Lileh.." I said. "Nah I will come, I don't have anything to do anyways, okay bye." before I could say anything else she hung up the phone. I put the phone beside me and slept again.

I heard my door bell ring, I got up slowly, wore my bunny slippers and went and opened the door. I got very weak. "Hey Emily!" Lily shouted. As she came in, I fell on her, I could feel my weakness getting over me. I lost conscious.

I slowly opened my eyes and I could see two figures, my head was cold and it felt good. "Emily you're awake.." Lily said to me in a low voice. "Hey.. Lileh.." I said as I tried to get up. "No, Don't get up.. You need rest.." said a voice. I looked beside Lily and saw Nistle. "Nistle.. What are you doing here...?" I asked. "What? Can't I come to my friend's house if she isn't well?" Nistle said while laughing. I smiled at him.

"I bought you soup Emi~! Here, drink it. You will feel better." Lily gave me some warm soup, I got up from bed and drank it. "It's tasty.." I said. Lily smiled. I drank half of the soup and went back to bed. "If you need anything, me and Nistle are downstairs okay, Emi?" Lily and Nistle got out of the room and closed the door. I once again fell asleep.

I got thirsty, as I woke up again, I saw the time. It was 5:07pm. I was feeling a little better from before, I went downstairs to get some water for myself. To my surprise, Lily wrote a short letter and left it at the kitchen table for me.

Dear Emily,

Sorry that me and Nistle had to leave early without telling you about it. We just didn't want to disturb you as you sleep on. You looked really comfortable. I hope you are feeling better as you read this. We left a little early cause we had homework to do. I know Nistle dont usually care about finishing up his homework but he said that he'll tag along with me. Oh- and one more thing, I'm pretty sure your thinking "How did we came together?". Well.. I know it's a bit hard to explain and I also know that you're not stupid enough to NOT notice this awkward situation. But, I just wanted to tell you that.. Nistle confessed to me today and... I said uhhh.. "Yes". He was so happy that he started planning out our dates right on the spot. Well, not that it matters to you. Anyways, I guess I'll see you tomorrow at school. Night-night Emi~! \^0^/

From your wobbly best friend, Lily.

( A/N : Huehuehue.. Hope you guys enjoyed this chappy *-* Bubye~! )