Chapter 11

After school I was standing outside the school gate waiting for Len. Just then Lily walked past me, "Hey Emi.. Wanna walk home together?" , "Um.. I'm actually waiting for someone so you could go without me today Lileh.. Sorry." I said it politely. "Oh it's ok Emily! Dont worry about it.. bubye~!" I was sad to let Lily go alone but I promised Len I would wait for him so.. Just then Len came running to me. "Sorry Emi.. there was something I had to give to the school president so it took me a while." Len bowed down, "N-no it's okay,  I just came here not long ago." , "Oh.. okay hehe, well let's go shall we?" He smiled at me and walked a little forward and I walked behind him. "Wait here Emily.. I will be right back!" Len went to the bike stand and got his bike. "Come on! sit." I giggled and sat behind him. "Let's go!" He shouted and peddled. "Mn.. Emily are u feeling uncomfortable?" He asked me very politely. "Eh.. No.. No! I'm comfortable as a sofa heehehhe." I said something dumb out of the blue.

Len laughed, "Are you hungry?" , "Well.. Yes a little.." Just then my stomach started to growl. He giggled and I couldn't help but get embarrassed. "I know a good shop where you can get great dorayakis! And it's just near. Let's go there okay?" , "Okay" I replied.

We reached the shop in 5 minutes and got off the bike. We both went inside and Len ordered us two Dorayakis. "Here you go Emily." I take the dorayaki from his hand and took a bite. "Hmm.. It's tasty!" I exclaimed. "Haha I knew you would like this Emi." He smiled, I smiled back. We came out of the ship, "Let's go to the park?" I nodded.

Again we sat on the bike. "Tell me Emi.. Have you ever fell in love?" For a second there I was speechless. "No.. Not yet.." , "Oh..." , "What about you Len? Have you fell in love?" There was a moment of silence. "Yes.. I have" We both didn't have anything to say after that. We were awkwardly quiet.

We reached the park and to my surprise it was the same park I always go to. Well it was near to the school and home so I had no complaints. The weather was a little windy today and the clouds had covered the sun so it looked like it was going to rain out of nowhere. "Want something to drink?" Len asked, "Hot coffee maybe.. I will pay.." , "No no it's fine I'm paying it, it's my treat." He smiled and inserted the coins and took my hot coffee and his mixed fruit juice. He handed it over to me and we sat on the bench. "Thank you for the coffee.." I said and opened it. It tasted really good to be honest. "No.. haha It's alright. Don't thank me." I don't know why but all of a sudden, there were million questions on my mind. Does he really like me? Should I confess to him? What will Lily think of me? But Lily haven't confess yet so.. Do I have a chance with Len?

( A/N : OMGGG Even I myself now am excited for what's coming. DONT WORRY~!! There's gonna be a twist. Heheehehe, I'm gonna break down that bond of Lily falling in love with Len! OH NO! Opps.. It slipped. Anyways~! Enjoy :P bubye! )