Chapter 22

We went straight to the karaoke place where Lily held her birthday. "Happy Birthday Lileh~!!!" I screamed excitedly as I entered our room and hugged her. Lily and Nistle already started singing some of the songs. "Thank you Emi~ Why are you guys so late?" She asked. "Well.. hehe, we went to the cafe to drink something before we knew it, it was evening." , "Ah.." Lily giggled. "Happy Birthday Lily." Len said. "Thank you~" Lily smiled. Nistle and Len were sitting on one couch and I and Lily on the other. We sang many songs, we ate, we drank too much sodas.

After singing a thousand songs, we were tired. It was already around 9:30pm. "Okay, now it's time to cut the cake!" Lily shouted. "Yeahhh~! I'm all worked up!" Shouted Nistle. "Nistle, it's my birthday." Laughed Lily. "But your happiness is my happiness Lil" Said Nistle and gave a kiss on her cheek.

"I'm so happy today!!" She said and cried a little. "Lileh, your being over dramatic." I said and laughed. "Okay now sing for me, everyone~!" We all sang the birthday song together and clapped our hands. Lily blew the candles and cut the cake. We all took a piece and ate it. "I hope everyone bought gifts for me" Laughed Lily. "Of course Lily!" I took out my gift from my bag and gave her. "Ohhh what might this be?" Lily said excitedly and opened my gift. "Wahhhh It's a cute key! Thank you Emi-chan!!" Lily got up and hugged me. "I'm glad you like it Lileh~" I was really relieved that she liked my gift. "Now, it's Len's turn." said Nistle. Len took out something from his pocket. "Here you go." He gave a small box to her.

"Hmmmm.. is it a chain? or a bracelet maybe!" Shouted Lily. "Just open it already." Len said. She opened the box and her face turned somehow shocked. "Len... how did you know..?" She said surprisingly shocked. I saw what the gift was, it was a small flower shaped key chain. "I asked Nistle.. He told me everything." , " Thank you Len.." Lily said as she kept it safely in her bag. "Ehhh.....?" Am I the only one confused right now? "Now it's finally my turn!" Said Nistle and got up. "Lily, close your eyes." , "Eh? But why?" , "Just close it" , "Okay..." She closed her eyes. Nistle took out something from his hoodie pocket, it was a chain. He walked over to Lily and knelt before her, "Now you can open your eyes." He said grinning. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the chain. "Omg this is so cute~!!" She said. "Lily, after you came into my life.. I changed. Everyday is like a paradise for me when I'm with you.. I feel like I'm lucky to have you by my side.. so Lily.. please accept my gift." Said Nistle. Lily's eyes got teary, "Nistle.. I love you!" She said and hugged him. "I will treasure this gift, always!!" , "Hahaah I'm glad you liked it Lil.." He said and hugged her back.

Nistle and Lily were just so cute, I felt really happy for them. I looked at Len and he smiled, I smiled back. I wonder.. if our love will become stronger as time goes on..