Chapter 12

"Len..." , "Emily..."  

"Yes...?" , "Yes...?"    

"You go first." , "You go first."

I don't know but we were saying everything together. "Hahahah.. Well let me go first then Emily.." Len said. He turned his head around that was so I couldn't see his face. "Will... Will you go out with me...?"

I was shocked to hear that from him.. I never thought he would ask me out. I didn't know what to answer. I was thinking about Lily.. What if she breaks her long time friendship with me? I can't lose a friend over a guy..

"I'm sorry.." I said while looking down. "I-I can't go out with you.." I tightened my fist and bit my lips. "Oh.. okay Emily haha don't worry about it.. But I just want to ask.. Is there something wrong with me?" He looked at me, and before we knew it, our eyes were meeting.

I could see his deep hazel eyes very clearly and inside those eyes, I could see myself.. I hated to say no but I just couldn't lose Lily..

"No.. no there's nothing wrong with you.. It's just that.. I'm.. I'M SORRY!" I got up bowed down to him and ran as fast as I can away from Len.. I didn't even look behind.

The weather was getting colder and I don't know where I ended up coming. I ran without even thinking anything. I ran a long way and I got confused where I was. I looked around and started walking a little until I saw a bus stand, I sat on the bench. It was cold.

For some reason, I started to cry.. Tears rolled down my eyes.. The more I think about Len.. The more I cried. Each and every tear made me feel mad, sad and all those things I never thought I would feel. It was getting dark and I don't even know where I was.. I wiped my tears with my jacket sleeve and took out my phone. I checked my contacts and there were only 4 numbers. 1st was my mom's, 2nd one was Lily's, 3rd one was Nistle's and the 4th one was Len. I don't remember taking Nistle's number but I felt a little happy to have his number in my phone, and before I knew it, I was calling him. The phone rang a few times and after a while he picked it up.

"Hello?.. Emily..?"

"Nistle.."

I told him everything that happened except the "Len" part, and to my surprise, Nistle knew all the streets. He asked me which shop were near me and came to take me home. I sat on his bike. Throughout the whole way, I didn't say a single word. I got kinda depressed and I think Nistle figured something happened so he didn't ask me anything and I appreciated that.

We reached home, I got off the bike, "Thank you so much Nistle." , "Nah it's okay.. I'm free anyways." He smiled at me, I smiled back. "Okay then I will go.." He said. "Okay.." I said. He went a little further and came back again, "Emily.. If there is anything you want to talk about.. I'm here okay..?" I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back. "I will leave now." He said again, I nodded. He was still there so I figured he was waiting for me to go inside first so, "Thank you once again.." I said and went inside. My didn't come home yet from her work so I went to my room and switched on the lights. I looked out the window, Nistle was not there anymore.

I sat on my bed and laid on my back. I took my headphones and put it in my ear. I put my hand on my forehead and cried..

- Len's

*Sigh* I looked up at the sky and saw stars shining brightly.. "Emily.. I like you.."

- Nistle's

I cycled all the way to the park where Len was there, I saw him there while going to pick Emily.. He looked sad.. "Wait.. Just wait there Len..." I whispered to myself as I peddled even faster.

( A/N : TWIST IS ABOUT TO COME~!!! HOLD ON TIGHT LOVERS!! BUBYE! Oh, and the "-" thing is only temporary. It will be back to the normal character after I switch it back. Please don't get confused T~T. )