Chapter 10

"Emily come over here! Let's play volley ball!" Shouted Clyn "Um... maybe sometime later Clyn, I'm not feeling good now." I shouted back, I really was not in the mood to play, maybe I just wanted some fresh air. I went where there were a few people and where I can see other people playing, I sat under a huge tree and took a deep breath, the smell of the dirt always calms me down, the wind breezing, and I could hear the birds chirping, that moment was perfect.

~ At The Rooftop ~

"Oh, so you came huh?" Nistle said. "Yeah...." Lily replied. They both were standing there, still. "Um... so what did you call me here for Nistle-kun?" , "Nistle-kun...?" He blushed a little and looked the other way, "Um... The thing is... I-I like you Lily..." Nistle took a glance at Lily and saw her eyes widened. "Uhhh... Say something Lily.." Nistle was trying to make Lily talk. "Um... Nistle-kun...I...I don't like you.. I like someone else actually.. I'm sorry.." Lily said politely, trying not to break him heart. "Oh... Okay I understand.." Nistle smiled and walked to the roof door. "I'm sorry to waste your time Lily.. But I will make you fall for me.." Nistle said and left.

~ Under A Huge Tree ~

"So we meet again huh?" I hear a voice near me, I look beside me and see that it was Len standing there, "Ehhh.." He sat beside me while drinking juice. We both went quiet, not until he broke the silence, "Um.. I want to tell you something Emily..  Are you free after school?" He asked me hesitating. "Eh..Um.. Yeah I guess.." I was surprised he asked me that, and I didn't have an answer. I acted so dumb. "Okay then. I will meet you at the gate after school.. Bye." Len said, he got up, waved his hand and ran to his friends. "Bye.." I mumbled to myself and waved back slightly.

I went back to my class, "Emily why are you so red?" Qris asked me and giggled. "Eh..ehhhh?! I-it's nothing.." I went and sat at my place. I looked out the window, I kept thinking of him.. My heart started beating.. It didn't beat when he asked me, then why now?

( A/N - SORRY. I had been busy for the past 4 months :/ Took you guys too long? I'm really sorry. Hope u guys enjoy this chapter. I'm Finally back T~T! )