Chapter 3

Halfway during my biology class, Vicson, my best friend and also the treasurer of the student council came to my class and told me that Abigail, the president of the student council was finding me. So I got up, asked permission from my teacher, got my approval and start heading straight to the student council meeting room. By the time I reached in front of the meeting room, the guy who I bumped onto during lunch time came out of the same room that I was about to go in. This time, he was the one who bumped onto me and he literally just walked off without even saying sorry. I was shocked for a moment, I didn't even react to what I have just seen. I just stood there for a few second without moving. By the time I snap off, I turned around and once again, his gone. "As rude as ever." I scoffed and saw a guy with blue hair through the peek hole of the open door. Just then, I realized that Len was in the meeting room with Abigail. He kinda looked bored from waiting. Or maybe, he was not in a mood because he didn't like being called to places like the meeting room.

"Ahh, Emily! Please, come in." Abigail said it with a gleeful smug as she welcome me in. "Alright." I said it while I took my steps into the room. My heartbeat started getting faster and faster each second. It's most probably due to Len's presences in the room. Having him in the room.. It just feels so nice, comfortable and warm. I tried my best not to look at him but I just couldn't resist myself. I then caught his attention, he looked at me and gave me a warm smile. All I could do was smile back, but as I smiled back, I could feel my head getting lighter and warmer. I had a feeling that I was blushing. "Uhh.. Emily.. Are you okay..?" Abigail asked me with a curious face. I then realized that I stop moving and came to my senses. "Y-yes.. I'm fine." I exclaimed as I looked at Abigail and I heard a slight giggle from Len who was sitting next to me. I turned to him and found him looking down with a grin while his crossed-arm and crossed-leg posture was making him looked even more hotter. I then pouted and turned to Abigail once again and found her scratching her head staring at us. "Anyways, why did you call me to see you?" I asked as I try to calm my inner self down. Then she snapped off from her curiousness and said "Oh! I just need you to help Len with something." I stopped moving for awhile. "I heard his a new transferred student and his also 16 years old. Do you need me to escort him around the school?" I asked. "No, no. Nistle has already escorted him around the school." She replied and all I did was showed a puzzled face. "Who's Ni-" Just then I was cut off by Len. "Nistle's my old schoolmate" He said it in a heavy soft voice. "Still, have I seen him before?" I asked. "You just did." He replied. "EHHHHH?!?" I showed a stumbled poker face. "He was the guy who bumped u a few minutes ago." He laughed as he saw my puzzled face. "Ohhh.. You mean that meanie?" I suddenly showed a normal emotionless face. "Sorry if he looks rude. His just too shy." He said it looking at me. "I see.. Anyways.. Why was I called in here then?" I asked once again. "My studies" Len replied. "Tch.. I wasn't talking to you" I said it out loud without thinking twice that he was there listening. "I heard that." He laughed. "E-ehh..? Was I too loud? Sorry." He made me blushed once again. "So.. What about your studies?" I asked. "Uhh.. You see.. I kinda suck at chemistry. Can I join you during every chemistry class? So that you could help me out if I am being stupid." He exclaimed. "Chemistry's easy. Sure, I'll help you out." I for some reason I said it cheerfully. "Well that explains that. You two are dismissed. Go back to class. Thank you for your effort." Abigail said it while she stood up carrying her files getting ready to go back to class. While we were walking out, I reached out my hand and grip onto his shoulder, "I-I...

( A/N : Muahahahahahahahah~!! Hope you guys enjoyed it >:) Want to know what happen next? Stay tuned for MOREEEE :D Bubye for now~~ Senpai loves u all :E )

Mysteriousजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें