Chapter 6

"I-I think I'm in love with someone.." Lily said to me while looking down, I can see that she was blushing, her face was all red. To be honest, I felt happy for her. "That's great Lileh! How? When? Where? You need to tell me everything!!" I exclaimed excitedly. "Okay okay calm down Emily, I will tell you everything, but first let's just sit down somewhere alright?" Lily said and went to sit on the same bench I sat before, I sat next to her and before I knew it she started talking, "Just a few days ago the teacher told me to go and give some papers to the student council vice presidents, so after school I was looking for the you but I couldn't find you or the new vice president that the teacher mentioned, if I ain't mistaken his name is Len."

( A/N : Yes, Len became the student council's vice president too, he wasn't suppose to be a vice president but since I am very close to him and I am also his "Chemistry Teacher", Abigail picked him to be my partner ).

"So there was this guy at the vending machine and I asked him, "Uhh.. excuse me, do you know where the student council vice president is? Or.. I can say, Emily or Len." And then he said, "Do you have something to say or give?" Then I replied, "Uhh.. yeah the teacher gave me these papers and I need to give it to her or him." He chuckled and said, "Haha you are looking at one of them, here give those to me, I will check it later on." I smiled and gave those to him. then he asked me, "Do you want something to drink?" At that time I became thirsty and said yes, "Is mixed fruit fine?" He asked me very politely. He gave me a smile I fell for immediately. "Y-yes please." I said and he gave me a drink. "Thank you very much." He chuckled and said. "It's alright, okay then I will take leave, see you soon." He walked away buy halfway through, I don't know why but I stopped him, "Um.. Can I ask you your name?" He turned around and gave me the same smile I fell for, "Len Hanayo." I blushed a little, my heart went doki doki for a moment, I thought to myself that was this love? "L-Len-kun my name's Lily Yalex, y-you can call me Lily." I felt as though I had to tell him my name. He giggled and said, "Okay Lily-chan, see you later." He went away, this time I didn't stop him, but I wanted to, it felt as if I wanted to talk to him more, I didn't know what this feeling was but now I know that I love him." I listened to Lily's flashback, I was very happy and excited for her, "Lileh.. that's.. GREAT!" I hugged her and she hugged me back. "Yes I know, hehe I'm so nervous and happy at the same time Emily, my feelings are all mixed, I don't know what to do now, please help me BFF!" Lily begged me, I myself didn't know much about love then how could I help and support her? But I anyways decided to help her, "You need to talk to him and confess Lileh! That's the only way your feelings will reach him." I said as I got all hyped up. "N-noooo I can't its impossible for me." She blushed again, she really looks cute when she blushes. I giggled and patted her head, "Lily, I know you can do this." I smiled and she smiled back, "Yosh! Tomorrow at school, I will confess my feelings. Oh one more thing Emily! I need to show you who I fell in love with." Lily got up and took out her phone, "I took a photo of him secretly hehe." She winked at me, I laughed because I really thought that she was in love. "Here, this is Len." She turned her phone towards me and I saw him. I saw him. The one my heart went doki doki for.. I couldn't believe that Lily fell in love with the same person I fell for. I felt a slight pain in my heart. Was I jealous? Did I envy Lily for liking Len? These feelings just rushed through me. I couldn't help but smile, "Th-that's great Lily, he looks perfect for you." I don't know why I was lying, but I couldn't even tell that he was the same person I fell in love with. "I'm sure you two will be great together." I was still smirking and still lying. "Haha stop it Emily your making me blush even more." Lily said, I could see her face getting all red. "Okay Emily I need to prepare for tomorrow! Give me a tight hug!" She hugged me tightly and I hugged her back tightly, "Bye bye!" Lily gave her cute smile and left running "GOODLUCK LILEH~!" I shouted. Even though I was happy for her and I wanted her to confess her feelings, deep down I didn't want her to. I walked my way home and slumped on my bed, thinking if Lily confessed her feelings to Len then how would I be or feel or even react. "UGHHHH... Lileh.. Why did it had to be him?"

( A/N : *Cries at a corner* WHYYY LILEH?!?! Jkjk xD Naughty Author is gonna twist everything xD you might want to see what happen next *Smirks to death* Hope you all enjoyed~ Bubye for now~! )

#PS : DONT "Terasa" OK~! ( TO : Myoui_Lileh )