Chapter 15

THE DAY BEFORE LILY CONFESSED

- Nistle's

I cycled my way to the park where Len was there, I saw him there while going to pick Emily... "Wait.. Just wait here Len..." I whispered to myself as I peddled even faster.

I reached the park and saw Len sitting on the bench looking at the sky. I walked over to him, "Len! You BAKA! Why did you make Emily SAD??!" I shouted at him as I went over and punched him in the face. He fell down and coughed a bit. "WHAT THE HELL! I didn't do.. anything... What are you talking about??" Len got up. He looked a bit weak but he came forward to punch me but I dodged it and kicked him from behind. "I know you made her sad! I just left her home and she didn't speak a word! I know it was you who made her sad Len!" I shouted once again, removing all my anger on him. Len got up slowly, "I don't know what you are talking about but.. I didn't make Emily said! I should be the one who should be sad not her! I confessed to her and she rejected me......." Len said. "What?!? But I thought she liked you!!" I said. "I don't know about that.. I'm going home.." He said slowly started to walk away.

"Wait... why would Emily say no to Len when she likes him..? No.. way.. This is not about Lily is it...?" I thought to myself. "WAIT LEN!" I shouted his name as he turned around with an emotionless face. "I know why Emily rejected you! It's because of Lily! Her best friend." , "And how do you know that??" Len asked, I walked a little over to him, "Because not a few days ago, I heard Lily and Emily talking about you and how Lily wanted to confess to you.. I know that's the reason why she rejected you.. I just know it.." I said as I looked down at the grassy ground of the park. "Oh...." That's all Len said. "Len.. Do you really like Emily?" , "Yes.. I do.. I would do anything for her.. I don't know but something is there in her that tells me she's the one for me.. I can't lose her.." He said it with all his heart. "Then would you be able to reject Lily to have Emily..?"

( A/N : I FREAKIN TOLD U~!! BE READY FOR THE DAMN NEXT CHAPTER MITTENS!!! Cya~! :P )