Chapter 16

THE DAY LILY CONFESSED

"I'm sorry Lily..."

I could see Lily's eyes tearing up, I didn't want her to cry, I couldn't see her cry. "What are you saying Len!? She likes you!!" I shouted at him even though I never wanted to. My heart broke into pieces after doing so, I felt like tearing up too but I hold it all back in. Len on the other hand, didn't say anything. I took Lily's hand and we both walked out of the rooftop. We went to the school garden and sat on the bench. "Lily.. I'm sorry.." I said, I knew Lily wanted to cry but she didn't, she held her tears back. "No Emily, It's not your fault.." She said and became silent. I wanted to help her so badly, I thought Len would say yes to her, but I guess I was wrong.

I hugged Lily, she hugged me back. I couldn't see her face but I could fell that she was crying. the tears wet my right shoulder, I patted her.

Lily went home after school, I thought I would leave her to her house but she insist that she would go home alone. So she went her way and I went my way. I had to pass by the park to reach my house, as I was passing by, I sad someone in the park bench sitting and crying. I looked close and saw that he was wearing the same uniform. I don't know why but I walked over to him. Maybe thinking he needed some help.

"Um.. excuse me.. you are from Fiore High school right?" He didn't say anything, his face was faced downwards so I couldn't see his face. But I knew he was from my school.

I didn't say anything and started walking back, "Yes..." he said and lifted his head. I looked back and saw him, he had blonde hair, his ears were pierced and he wore all kinds of accessories. It was really hard to believe that he was in my school.

"I.. I have never seen you before, are you new?" I asked him. "Yes.. I'm a transferred student.. today was my day to go to school but I was too scared.." , "Oh.. I see, well our school isn't THAT bad haha.." I laughed trying to make him laugh with me but I guess I failed. He kinda looked dull. "Is something wrong?" I asked, he nodded. "Ok then I will leave, see you tomorrow at school." , "Wait!" He spoke once again. "What's your name..?" I smiled at him and said. "Emily Lo.. and yours?" , "Nick Greyson" He smiled back.

( A/N : Another back up character is out :/ Weird ehh? xD He has such a sad life :/ too bad my heart is already taken :P By SOMEONE SPECIAL. )