Chapter 21

Me and Len have been going out now, I have never been so happy, my life feels kind of different lately, it's like he changed my whole cycle of life. It's not normal anymore, it's extraordinary, but one thing is weird. Just after the day Len confessed to me, I didn't see Nick anywhere. He didn't come to school, nor in the park. I'm worried for him a little.

It's August 17, that means it's Lily's birthday! Me, Len, Lily and Nistle are going to karaoke today. I still have to buy Lily's present. So, me and Len thought of going together. It was 4:00pm and I waited for Len at the bus stop. I looked around waiting for him impatiently, just then I saw him running towards me. "Emily! I'm sorry I'm late.." , "It's okay" I smiled. "Let's go! I know a great shop where we can get a birthday gift for Lily." He said "Okay~" I said and we both started walking.

We came to some kind of market, there were many kinds of different shops. We both saw a shop called "Magical Keys". The name sounded interesting so we thought of going in. The shop was filled with a lot keys that had different sizes and shapes. As I was searching for a perfect key for Lily, my eyes caught a really special kind of key, it was in gold colour and it had a cute symbol on it. I took out the key from it's hanging place and called Len over. "Len! Come here." He came to me and I showed him the key. "How is this? I think it's cute." , "Well it really does look cute." , "Do you think we should buy it..?" , "Your the boss, not me. Do as you must." , "I think it's her style, kawaii and weird things. I'm getting the feeling she will like it." , "Then go ahead and buy it." He smiled at me. "Alrity~!" I said and went to the counter to pay for the key. I told the shop keeper to gift wrap it too.

My gift is done, somehow I feel relieved that I got a gift for Lily in time. "Len, aren't you going to buy Lily a gift?" I asked "I already got her a gift the day before yesterday." He said. "EH? Then why did you tell me you haven't bought it?" I asked curiously. "Uhh.. To be honest Emi, I wanted to spend more time with you that's why I lied.." I couldn't help but blush, why does he say these kind of things all of a sudden? (>/////<)

"I'm hungry, do you wanna grab a bite?" Len asked. "Oh okay~ I'm hungry too." We both went to a cafe nearby and sat there. I ordered something cold and Len ordered cappuccino. "Emi are you free this Saturday?", "Eh? This Saturday? Hmm.. Well, yeah." I nodded. "Great, then meet me at the park this Saturday at 6.." He said and smiled. "Okay.." I smiled back. I felt happy he asked me to come, but I was also nervous..

( A/N : T~T Minna. Sorry for being late again T~T I got to go again~ Bubye T~T )