000

Alright, a new story has come!! I have been writing these for months now on and off since I'm a lazy person, reword that, I'm a person that delays things.

Main character here will be another BTS member (as you have seen from the cover)and yes, it's the golden maknae. Honestly, I don't know BTS that much, I just like their music and them so I use them as my characters, so I'm basically just using their names here~ *peace*

Reason why Jungkook is the main is because I can portray him to play the character here. Well, I'll stop mumbling and let's just get to it!

YZU.

-----

When you see a person that is not alive nor dead, what do you do?

Some people might call him a ghost but what ghost does not remember itself?

I might be delusional but I know what I am seeing. I don't know who the person is, and I still wonder why would he come to me? Why me? Am I really just going crazy?

I never knew such thing can happen to me, I didn't know it was happening. It's a battle. Who would win?

People hide things and lie for your safety but tripping on the dark not knowing why, is that really for your safety? But when someone will turn the lights on and you finally see what you were tripping on, was it worth it to see?

You ask but no answers are given, are my questions that hard?

A strong feeling attracts me to him. Something tells me there's a reason. He holds the answers to my questions but deep down, I had it all the time so why would I meet him?

"There's no such thing as coincidences."

WHO ARE YOU?