013

Jimin's POV

I am surprised she agreed to meet us. I turned to Yoongi, "How did you get her to meet us this quick?"

"Well, I just mentioned Jungkook and she quickly agreed." She responded as she hands me my coffee. We waited for her in this coffee shop, near the ocean. It's a test that she might feel a certain feeling looking at the ocean or being near it.

I see a girl enter who is looking around. "That must be her."

Yoongi waved at her and she walks to us. "Minjoon?"

She nods, "Where's Jungkook? And I don't remember meeting you."

Yoongi lied again.

"Sorry but I think she lied to you. I am here to ask you questions."

"Eh? For what?" She sits down across me and gives me a dirty look, "Are you one of the cops again?"

"No." This is easier than expected. "But why would you think a cop would come and meet you?"

Her lips tensed a little bit and just replied, "What are you doing here anyway? What do you need me for?"

She's straying the conversation away.

"So I'll get straight to the point. What's your relationship with Jungkook?" I started.

"Ah" She smiled. "He's my boyfriend."

"Then how come you came here expecting to see him. Couldn't you just have contacted him to see if he's here? And most importantly, why would he file a restraint warning on you and his girlfriend?" I emphasized on the last word.

"Girlfriend? No, they broke up 3 months ago."

"3 months ago...ah, when Hyeji got to an accident." I brought the topic up. "I heard you were the witness but you disappeared."

"I had to go somewhere."

"What were you doing there late at night?" I questioned.

"I was just walking by and seemed to find her there unconscious, her head bleeding." She hastily answers, her eyes diverting to the upper right which sometimes can indicate that the person is making up a memory. (I just saw this on the internet and I am not sure if it's real, some say it's the upper left so don't believe anything that is in here since I know nothing. ^.^)

"Do you know why her head was bleeding?"

"Well, her head was hit by a rock." She answers.

"A rock? How do you know that? There was no rock found near the scene." I think I got her.

"Didn't the cops say that?"

"But you weren't the one who reported or you weren't even there. And nothing was reported that she was hit by a rock."

"I mean why else can her head bleed?" Her tone raised. She's tense.

I shrugged, "I don't know, maybe someone hit her."

Her eyes dilated, showing instant reaction to my words. She's guilty of something.

"You think I hit her, don't you?" She says but avoiding my eyes.

"I don't remember saying such thing or thinking such thing." I responded as I took a sip of my coffee. "Ah, anyway. Why would your so-called boyfriend file a restraint warning against you?"

"Huh?" She looks at me. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Trust me, girl. You do know. And you have stalked him for almost a year now. Do you even know where he is?" I questioned.

She looks to the side, biting her lip. "We broke up so I don't know."

"Hmmm... Then why are you interested in meeting him again? Hyeji never said they broke up. Then how come you dated him?"

"Hyeji?"

"Yes, Jungkook's girlfriend at this moment and before then." I pointed out.

"However, What happened 4 months ago is not a simple accident. If she died, it could've been murder but--" I paused.

"Jimin..." Yoongi carefully tapped my shoulder and signalled we needed to go now. I stood up, finishing up my sentences. "But luckily she didn't so it's attempted murder which the minimum of punishment is 10 years. I was thinking you might want to know."