006

I quickly took it and photocopied it for myself. I tried not to look at the papers and finish copying it first. I put the files back to their place and went to my room. Ah, I just realized Jungkook isn't here. When did he disappear? I brushed it off and went on my business.

I put the papers in front of me, inhaling deeply before I dig in to these information.

So Hyeji (May 18, 20 years old.)

Filed on March 11, 2016.

That's recent... Just about 3 months ago.

Bighit Hospital

Hospital? That hospital is like an hour away. Ah, when I drowned. Although, I don't have recollections of me drowning and I find it odd since I know how to swim. I wasn't told much of it. I got discharged after a week then we moved to a new house.

So Hyeji has shown signs of memory loss.

WHAT?! Me? Memory loss....I remember everything though, I mean--

...doesn't remember what happened to her before the accident...

Wait, that is true. I mean I did notice that but my mom just said I drowned when we went to the ocean but I can't remember shit about it. It also says here, I drowned in the ocean. But there seems to be a lie in my mom's reason.

She was found unconscious by the shore by a passerby and was reported late at night...

Consumption of too much water...

affected parts of her brain.

Also, she seems to have a blocked memory of her past relationship...

Blocked memory? Past relationship? What relationship? I had one? I am so dead confused. I kept reading it.

Then an idea popped up in my mind. Should I go to the hospital? I glanced at my phone for the time. 10:10am. Alright, I have time. I quickly took a bath then messaged my parents I was going to a meet a friend.

And now here I am in Bighit hospital. I entered, intimidated by the hospital's atmosphere then I walked over to the help centre.

I greeted them and asked for my file. They asked my name and I asked to see a doctor to check if I do have memory loss. They led me to the doctor that treated me.

I bowed and sat across him. I read his name tag, Kim Seokjin.

"So Hyeji?"

I nodded in reply. He stares at me in suspicion then typed in his computer, "You're here for?"

"I can't remember anything before and during my accident and it said on my file that I have a blocked memory?" I told him, hoping he will give me information.

"Yes, yes..." His mouse clicked. "You consumed too much water that it affected parts of your brain but not deadly, but somehow you don't remember any of the memory as to what happened so you might have had something traumatic that you blocked the memory."

"Blocked? So how do I get this memory back?" I asked.

"I'm only a doctor but in my opinion, going back to the place you have been will maybe trigger things back to you. Maybe try visiting a psychiatrist."

I nodded, well why don't I start here? "Can I visit the room that I have been in then?"

He paused for a moment then eventually agreed. "Your room was in 210 but then you got moved to another room."

We headed to room 210. As soon as I passed 209, I felt a weird feeling. I stopped and glanced inside to see a patient laying down in the bed.

Room 209
Jeon Jungkook.

"Hyeji-ssi?" The doctor interrupted my thoughts. "Is something wrong?"

I shook my head but my guts made me ask. "Who's that in room 209?"

"Ah, Jungkook. He's this 21 years old kid who was here for 3 months now. He's in a coma."

My eyes widen at the information. Jungkook? 21 years old? "May I enter?"

The doctor hesitated at first but let me enter anyway. I stopped when I saw his face.

It's him.