010

I glanced at Jungkook. This guy is my boyfriend? I felt weird looking at him. "Jungkook." I called out. "I'll get going."

I jumped off the bed. Before I closed the door, I spoke to him. "I'll be back and I'll find out what really happened. Just wait."

I better get going, my parents will be home in a moment. I ran to the house to see my parents waiting on me.

"Where have--" My dad started.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Then my mom interrupted in a louder voice.

"Out with my friends. We went to watch a movie..." I lied. "I texted you."

"It's late."

"The sun is still up." I looked out the window. It's still 8pm though. "Imma go take a bath." I said, making my way out of this.

As soon as I went up, I still can hear their voices.

"What if she's starting to find out? I just have a feeling she's lying to us." I can barely make-out what my mom said after that so I went closer.

"Stop being paranoid. It's not like Jungkook is going to harm her." My dad responded to my mom with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Don't say his name! Hyeji might hear you. She almost died, damn it! And it's all because of that guy. She should've listened to me when I told her to break up." My mom rants on.

What did Jungkook do? Is it really because of him? My parents clearly knew who he is and maybe, what had happened, too. I sighed and headed to actually shower.

The whole time of showering, Jungkook filled my thoughts. Just who are you?

I got out and headed to my room, my thoughts still running in my brain.

I wanted to ask my parents but now that I think of it, I don't think they'll tell me anything. My mom showed weird signs, when I mentioned Jungkook, she reacted oddly. She knows I'm lying and is paranoid about something about me. And my mom seems not to like Jungkook, saying she wanted me to break up with him.

What are they hiding from me. A phone call startled me out of my thoughts.

Jimin (😍❤️ Jimin is so Godlike 😂)

I hurriedly took the call.

"Hyeji-ssi?"

"Yes?"

"Well, I have found something about you. I'd rather talk it out with you so do you have time tomorrow?"

"Is 5pm okay?" I asked, I'll be done school in 4pm then it's an hour away there so I think I'll be on time.

"But can you not meet me at the office?"

"Huh? Where then?"

"Bangtan Beach."

"Beach?" I repeated to make sure. That's where I drowned...

"Yes, Yoongi and I will wait for you there."

"Yes. Thank you. Bye." I hung up. Beach? Why are we meeting there? Well, clearly he has a plan or a test for me.