019

Here I am making my way to Jungkook's room. His mom made me a family member so I can visit him whenever. I looked down at him. His face the same as always. "Hey." I felt weird greeting him. I remember when people are in a coma, they sometimes hear what the people say to them. "This is Hyeji... Might sound weird but I barely remember you. But...I promise...." I paused. "I promise I will remember."

"So I guess you are my boyfriend, huh?" Awkwardness filled the room. How do I do this? "I wish you can just wake up and tell me, right?"

Silence....

"I'm sorry..." I blurted out quietly. "I guess I caused this. I shouldn't have left, right? What would happen if I listened to you? But you were in the wrong, too. Ah, just why did we argue?! I just can't remember but I will."

--

"Who was that?" I asked him as soon as he entered the house.

"Huh? Who?" He replies. I clearly saw him talking to that girl again.

"That girl outside. This isn't the first time , Jungkook. Just tell me. I asked you but you just said a friend but how come I see you two so often. For a week straight now, I let it go at first since I didn't want to misunderstand. Tell me Jungkook, am I misunderstanding?" I let out as calm as possible trying not to be that annoying girlfriend.

He sighs, "Please not now, Hyeji. I'm tired."

"I'm tired, too. I'm tired not knowing the answer to my question. Just answer me. The more you're not answering, the more the questions pop up in my brain."

"Hyeji, it's not that easy."

"I never said it is but can't you just tell me?" I looked away. "Ah, whatever. I'll go now. I'll see you tomorrow. Good night."

I grabbed my bag and passed him but his hands on my wrist turned me around to face him. "Let go."

"Hyeji, It's late at night. Just stay here."

"Jungkook, just let go."

"She's no one, okay." He pulls me closer doing his cute face again. I am not going to give in.

"Don't touch me." I intoned. "Let me go. Then how come I see you with her for a week straight now?! You're not even bothering to explain right now. You can hold me when you tell me the answers."

"Hyeji! This is for your safety, I'm protecting you. Just please--"

I scoffed, "Safety? Jungkook, you don't need to lie. You know...I just need a moment please."

"You know if you're acting like this, I might as well leave you." He blurted out as I stared at him in surprise.

Then I heard Jimin tell me to go to the ocean, it seemed like I was going there anyway.

I shook my head and pushed his arm away. I turned my back as I exit the house. The ocean... I went closer to it.

"Go near it." Jimin ordered as I did. I sat down in the wet surface. I was wearing shorts anyway. I looked up at the moon right up above in front of me. The water covered half of my body. I decided to go in more as the water reaches up to my chest while sitting down. Everything felt so calming.

I wish I never actually dated Jungkook. Can't he just disappear?! Ugh, he has been confusing my heart so much. "I hate you!" I shouted, releasing all my pain. But I knew those words was all fake.

I love him and that is what is real. I sighed, I should go back. I can't handle getting mad at that kid. How dare he say he'll leave me like he has the heart to. He's the one who asked me out, that damn child! Ugh~ I hate him! He's making me go crazy.

The waves are getting stronger, too. I stood up to have my head get hit with a hard surface. "OWWWW!" Then my shoulder was pushed back as I fell back down in the ocean. I looked up to see a girl staring at me with a rock on her hand. "Help me!" I shouted as loud as possible but she kicked me back down in the water. The waves were pulling me in. "PLEASE HELP ME!" The water muffled my shouts. The pain on my head hurts so much, I'm drowning. Please no, this was one of the worst death case scenarios for me. I hated drowning, not being able to breath traumatizes me. I couldn't get anything to pull myself back, I was starting to become unconscious.

"Wake up." I snapped back to reality, the lights hurting my eyes. I breathed in heavily and saw Yoongi helping me to sit up.

--

That was what I experienced under my hypnosis. Why did I argue with him about a girl? Was he really cheating? I don't know. "Jungkook, wake up and tell me. Please." I glanced at the clock, it's been thirty minutes.

"Well, I have to go now. I'll be back, Jungkook." I gave his hand one last touch before I left.

I put my hood on, stared at the ground when I felt a person pass me sending unusual vibes to me. I turned around to check, it's a girl then she entered Jungkook's room.