023

I went home after that and it is late again since I fell asleep but I had another dream earlier and about him. He was telling me how I promised to marry him at 18 when we were kids. So I did recognize him.

----

It's the day I go to Busan. Jungkook's hometown. I met up with his mom and now we are on the way. She seemed so excited that I was going with her and that she had hopes I will remember. She led me to the playground where Jungkook and I first met.

She told me she'll leave me here and come back later after 30 minutes to go and do her business. I nodded and let her do so. I sat on the swings watching kids playing happily on the playground. I stared at them then--

"Let's play together!" (A small younger version of) Jungkook called for me. "Come here!"

I followed after him as I climbed the high bars. I panicked because I didn't know how to go down as Jungkook just laughed at me and I started crying.

"Ya! Don't cry. You look ugly." He told me but I cried even more. "I'll save you! Just stay there." 

I sniffled in my cries as he started climbing towards me. He finally reached me, "It's okay! I'll save you! Here, hold my hand." He stretches his hand to me as I held it tightly. "Just take your deep breaths. Inhale, exhale. You'll be fine. You're fine. I'm here." He smiles at me confidently making me smile back. "See, when you smile, you look prettier!"

I felt fine just by having him there. He suddenly stopped bringing me down, "Promise me something."

I stared at him confused.

"You'll marry me." He smiles cheekily. I nodded quickly wanting to go down.

"When?" He asked.

"Uh....18." I replied thinking of any number. He nodded and brought me safely down. "There, I told you you'll be fine. As long as I'm here, you're fine like always! I promise that."

"What are you looking at?" A little girl asked me looking at the high bars. "Oh, I'm scared of those. I got stuck on one of those but then a boy saved me." She smiled at me.

"Really?" I reacted surprised. She nodded, "He's right there. I'm gonna marry him. I like him. He saved me." She smiled then waved bye at me.

What an unusual fate right there. Another vision came to me, it worked. I remembered him, I always wondered why there would be high bars there. He saved me and I did promise to marry him at 18 but we passed that age already and we're still young. I stood up and climbed the high bars, it's easy now that I have grown.

"I'm going to marry G-dragon when I grow up!" I boasted to Jungkook on our high school rooftop.

"Yah! You promised! What about me?" He frowned at me.

"We were kids there, I wasn't serious." I chuckled at him. "GD is my husband."

He scoffs then leaves me here.

"Yah!" I shouted after him. "Bring me with you!"

"Go to your GD oppa!" He shouts back.

"Jungkook, are you jealous right now?" I laughed at him and he starts running away. "YAH!! Don't you dare run away!" I shouted as loud as I can just to have me get scolded by a teacher as I chase Jungkook. As soon as he starts running, I am done. I can never catch up with him, he's fast and I'm slow. I'm already dying just from running 5 meters.

I rush out to the school's garden to see him there heaving. As soon as he sees me, he starts walking away. "YAA! JEON JUNGKOOK, ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO LET ME SEE YOUR BACK?!" I shouted after him and my words made him stop. I caught up to him, going to his front to face him. "There, much better. Why are you running away from me? I'm tired."

"I was never tired from you running away from me and ignoring me." He mumbles under his breath but I heard it.

"Alright, I'm sorry." I apologized and paused, "Wait, why am I apologizing? We're not even dating!"

"Then let's date."

I shook my head profusely.

"If you don't say no in 3 seconds then I'll take it as a yes."

"What?! That's from a drama! You're unorigin-" I responded but he started counting.

"1."

"N-" I was about to answer but my answer was cut by his lips crashing with mine.

I pushed him away, realizing what is happening. "What the hell was tha--"

"5 seconds already passed so it's a yes then." He smirks at me then turns around to walk away from me. I was frozen on the spot, I don't know how to react.

"YAH! Jeon Jungkook!" I shouted out loud as soon as he disappeared from my view. "HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME HERE CONFUSED?!"

So are we dating now then? Uhm, hell no. I never said yes. I touched my precious lips that was kissed by that evil guy.

What is happening? My memories flashed to me.

"HYEJI!!!" A voice shouted at me snapping me back to reality. Then the next thing I know I fell to the ground and I groaned in pain. Jungkook's mom ran to me holding me up. "Are you okay? Let's get you to the house."

I nodded and she carefully led me there as she took care of me. "What happened?"

I shrugged, "I don't know. I blanked out but memories of Jungkook rushed through me then I just fell."

"Aigoo~ As Jungkook said, you are really clumsy." She laughed then her face went blank and she ran somewhere. "Wait, I have something for you!"

She came back holding a phone and hands it to me, "This is Jungkook's phone. It might help you. His password is 0091."

I charged it up and decided to open it at home to see for myself only. Now that, I'm thinking of it, my phone is new when I woke up to the accident, my parents told me my old one got destroyed when I drowned. It might be real but they might've also threw it. Oh well~ Nothing I can do about it.

I bid farewell to Jungkook's mom and headed home by my dad picking me up. He asked if everything was okay as I nodded. I was excited to open up his phone.

Finally, that moment came and I entered the password as the opened up.