009

"Eh?!" I let out loudly in surprise.

"You really don't know?" Her mom asked, also confused. "What happened to you?"

"Uhmm, I seem to have blocked a memory in my mind."

"You blocked Jungkook?"

"I mean... I don't know. I don't remember." I replied, feeling pressured to give answers that I know nothing of.

"I'm just happy you came. This is all fate. You know...I was going to pull the plug on him. It had been 3 months, almost 4 and he hadn't shown any signs of recovering. I was going to do it this last week's Monday but..but it might sound unreal but I felt a feeling I shouldn't. It felt wrong. And I'm glad I didn't. I knew you would come." Her eyes tear up as she says the story.

Last week's Monday...the first day he appeared to me. The first day of school.

"Can I ask how he got here?"

"He was... well, when you drowned, he blamed himself and ran away getting drunk. He was crossing an intersection till he got hit by this guy Jung Hoseok, who was speeding. It was severe that it led him to a coma." Her eyes started dropping tears as I pass kleenex to her.

"Do you know why he blamed himself?"

"He told me you guys were arguing that night that you went out. I don't know what you guys were arguing about but it led you to going to the ocean and then everything happened, you drowned. He found it odd that you drowned and he blamed himself in the end. I tried to stop him but only you can do it." Her mom sighs.

"Sorry..." I just felt like saying it.

"No, honey, no. It's not your fault. No one's fault. I'm just happy that you came. Maybe you being attracted to that room meant something. I hope you'll remember soon."

"I hope so, too."

I said my goodbyes and she begged me to come again and I ended up promising her. I will. She left saying she had to go somewhere. I went inside Jungkook's room one more time. I sat on the bed beside him. A picture caught my eye, I grabbed it to see a young boy, Jungkook I'm assuming and her mom then a girl on the right.

That girl looked too familiar.

Well, of course myself would know me.