024

There's all pictures of us together then some are stolen shots of me.

Ah...I stumbled upon a pic of us cooking together.

"Ya! I told you to put it after!" He nags at me as he sighs at the dish I was making.

"Well, I didn't hear." I smiled at him calming him down.

He sighs once again then grabbed my hands, "Here, you do it like this."

"Ah, really?" I learned in awe.

"Then you put the salt in." He lets go then allows me to do it.

"Ya, you're pretty good at cooking. I might really marry you, I don't need to cook then." I turned to him and he was right there in front of me, his face was dead serious.

"Do you mean it?" He asked holding my hand up.

I looked at him in confusion.

"Marry me." He smirks. I flinched and grabbed my arm back shaking my head, "I never said such thing! You don't have evidence." I sticked my tongue at him. "I'm marrying GD!"

He rolls his eyes and sits on the counter, "Good luck on that. You'll die alone. Just go to me before I disappear."

I turned to him, "Disappear? You? Why?"

"Later on, I might give up on you." He grabs the apple nearby and took a bite.

"Huh? Why?" I said with a hint of worry.

"Oh! Look at you, you don't want me to leave, don't you?"

"Huh? No, I'm glad. Yeah, go!" I bluffed. He isn't, right?

"Do you mean that? I'm going." He jumps off the counter and starts making his way to the door. Is he really? I chased after him grabbing him back. "Ya! You're really leaving? Don't leave."

He faces me, "Tell me 3 reason why."

"1. You love me" I started, he scoffs at my first reply. "2. You're not leaving"

"How do you know? I might really leave, you know." He responds.

"Sh! 3. You promised" I ended my reasons there. He pushes my hand away then went back to go to the dish. "Ya! Hyeji, I told you to watch what you're cooking. You'll end up burning my house."

I hid my smile from him. "Oh yeah~"

He avoids my eyes as he goes back to sitting at the counter. "You're just unfair."

"Me?" I look at him in the eyes. "Why?"

"You have me wrapped around your fingers. You keep playing with me but then I still stay. I am totally the person that loves more." He sighs, straying his eyes away from me. "Always has been."

"You sure about what you said?" I asked which made him look at me in confusion. "You're the person that loves more? I think you're wrong about that part."

Suddenly, a smile formed on his lips and jumps off the counter slowly making his way to me as I back away. "Jungkook, what are you doing?

"What do you mean by earlier? You're saying you love more?" Jungkook puts his hand beside my head as I was cornered in the wall.

I avoided his eyes, "Yes! I love GD more than he loves me so I am the person that loves more." I replied hastily and exited from his trap walking over to the food, turning it off.

"Ya! GD won't even marry you! Stop dreaming. Consider yourself lucky I like you. GD likes cute, pretty and sexy girls unlike you." He shouts at me.

I turn to him, "So I'm not pretty, cute and sexy?!" I looked at him in disbelief, "Then why do you even like me? The food is done!" I scoffed and said in annoyance. I grabbed the food and put it down the table, going past him without giving him a glance.

He sits in front of me, "Sorry. And yeah, you're still not cute, pretty and sexy."

I rolled my eyes, getting my food to my plate. He suddenly grabbed my hand as he stares right at my soul. "I like you because you're beautiful, adorable, and that you are mine. I just like you."

I was surprised of his sudden action but I was even more surprised that his lips were on mine. I pull away, my eyes wide open as he just smirks then grabs the utensil away from me and put food on my plate. "What are you staring at? Eat."

I glared at him and shouted, "YA! Who are you to do that?! You made me lose my appetite now! I really hate you to death."

He just chuckles at my reaction, "You're too loud. Just eat. I know you're hungry."

I dropped back to my seat, grabbing my spoon to start eating. "Now, I feel weird because of you!"

He just stares at me as he eats his food.

"Don't stare at me!" I told him off. "I hate you."

Memories start flashing again at me. Is it coming back now? I remembered the drama, 'I Hear Your Voice' then dashed to my sticky notes that I don't even use. I wrote the memories I remember then stuck them on the inside of my closet to hide it from my parents.

First meeting at the playground. 7 years old. Promise made.

Presentation time then he comforted me. Deep breaths and "I'm fine." It was from him.

He asked me to date him if I don't say no in 3 seconds. 5 seconds kiss at school.

I was cooking as he teaches me then the kiss.

Night before the accident. Minjun's smile.

I stared at the notes. What do I make out of these? I remember them but I have no emotions towards the memories. It just feels as if I'm watching a tv drama in my mind or reading a fanfic in wattpad.

Please...I want my memories back. No matter how painful they are...I will accept them. Just why did I block them out of my mind? It just made things harder, please help me.