018

"Alright, Hyeji. You ready?" Yoongi gave me a big smile as she pats me when I enter the room. "I'll be here. Just call me if you need help." She gives me a hug then closes the door.

I'm in a empty room with a seat and a mirror. It felt really empty and quiet. I guess they were trying to get Jungkook to come out. I wish I can control my mind, that way I can be okay now. Fine, like always but that's not always the case.

I sat down in the chair, fumbling with my hands. I tried forcing my brain to see Jungkook. I just sat back and thought of other things. I could see someone on my peripheral view.

"Jungkook." I called his name and he looked at me as he smiled. I closed my eyes, opening them again to still see him there. Alright...What now? "Hey."

He just smiled back.

"It's been so long since you appeared." Let's talk to him like he's another person, alright. "Where have you been?"

He looked around and shrugged.

"Alright...Jungkook. You're not dead. You're not a ghost." I told him. He raises an eyebrow at me. "You're just an imagination of mine."

He shakes his head.

"You're not real. You're just a delusion. Jungkook, you're in a coma for 4 months now! I just made you, an illusion."

He shakes his head more, furrowing his brows.

"Then talk!" I raised my voice. "You're not real! You're not Jungkook! You're not the real Jungkook!"

He comes closer and shakes his head, touched my cheeks and I pushed his hand away. He looks at me confused. Fight it, Hyeji. He's not real, the real one is in the hospital. Hyeji, fight it!

"Jungkook is in the hospital, you are a imagination of mine. You have to go, leave me. Let me remember, I want to know. I have the real Jungkook still hanging on, you can let go." I reached for his arm. "It's okay. We'll still be together, alright."

-----

Jimin's POV

After 30 minutes, he finally appeared.

"What is she doing?" Yoongi asked behind me as we both watch Hyeji talk.

"She's fighting with her mind. Everything is going as planned. This will be easier than I expected. She is telling Jungkook on her mind that he can let go. She's strong as I expected, she is fighting her own mind. This way, maybe her version of Jungkook will really let go but in other words, she is letting go of her trauma and accepting it, wanting to remember again. It's complicated." I explained.

"I get it." Yoongi responded as she is intrigued in watching Hyeji talk and move alone in the room. It is quiet interesting to watch.

"Jungkook...please. You are just a fragment of my mind, you can go." Hyeji looked like she was holding something and she was staring at the ground. There I saw her tears fall to the floor. What a strong kid, I told myself.

------

Hyeji's POV

Then, the hands I was holding started to disappear. I looked up to his face and a smile was still plastered on his face, a smile that comforted me. The smile that made me smile.

More tears came to my eyes as he completely disappeared. "I'll see you."

I took my deep breaths and chanted to myself, "I'll be fine. I'm fine. Like always, fine."

I brought my chin up and stared at the camera. I knew there were cameras and I found one in the span of that 30 minutes, I nodded gesturing that he's gone. After a few minutes, Yoongi came opening the door. "You okay? I mean, of course you're not--"

"I'm fine." I gave her a reassuring smile as she ran and gave me a hug. I see Jimin coming in, "Hyeji, seems like this will be an easier case for you. You have already completed the first step and maybe even the last step." Jimin me a wink which caused me to smile.

(Again, I know nothing about how they really treat the patients, probably not like this but everything in this story is just my own thoughts so I am purely sorry to those who know or is interested in these fields. Trust me, I am too! Please do correct me anytime and inform the others in the comments if I am wrong on something. Peace!)

Yoongi passed me water as I gulped it down, I didn't know I was that thirsty. Now, here we are sitting in Jimin's office.

"Hyeji?!" A familiar voice called for me loudly as the door slammed open. It's my mom. I smiled at her as she gave a sigh of relief when seeing me. "What happened? Sorry we couldn't be there but seems that you're okay." My dad came after carrying my mom's bags. "Well, here's chicken for everyone."

"ASA~!" We all looked at Jimin who seemed too excited for the chicken. That was the first time he really showed emotions, even Yoongi is surprised. "I mean thanks..." He quieted down as soon as he noticed our staring. He was the first one who took the chicken box and started eating as he also explained what happened.

"So is that it? Is my daughter good now?" My mom asked excitedly. Jimin shook his head, "It's not that easy ma'am, she still needs to come by for check ups and you need to report anything if there are other signs showing up, okay?" He turned to me. I nodded.

I exited the office and headed to the car as my parents stayed behind for a moment with Jimin while Yoongi came with me. "Just contact me, okay? Even if you're fine, just contact me."

I laughed, "Of course and I feel bad for you since you always see that Jimin everyday."

"Ey~ it's not that bad!" She nudged me.

"Can I ask you something?"A smile formed on my lips. "You like him, don't you?" I asked anyway.

"Eh?" She was surprised. "No! Why would I? As you said, I'm sick of working with him."

"I might not be some expert but I am sure you like him. You two look good together by the way."

"Really?" She smiled widely and frowned, "No. No thank you."

I laughed at her response.

"Okay, fine. I do. Don't tell him though!" She begged me. I nodded and smiled.

"Jimin, I'll get going! Bye!" I waved to Jimin behind her. Yoongi's face went dead, refusing to turn around.

"Yeah, bye Hyeji." Jimin spoke back which made Yoongi's face even more dead than it is. My parents finally came joining the scene and I made my way in the car giving Yoongi a smile. "You're welcome."