011

I'm in the bus, almost there to the beach. I lied to my parents that Min invited me to her birthday. I got out of her nagging after a few minutes. I'm 20 but my parents will forever treat me like i'm a kid that doesn't know what to do with life. Well, part of that is true.

I got out, already hearing the waves hitting the shore. I can see Yoongi waving at me, she's Jimin's secretary. She seems so bubbly. I walked over to her, not seeing Jimin in sight.

"Oh, if you're wondering. He's still on the way. He had something to do first."

I nodded.

"Well, let's go?"

I nodded and followed her to the ocean. Nothing was coming to me yet then finally, Jimin came. I greeted him.

"So you know this place, don't you?"

I nodded.

"Did your parents tell you?"

I shook my head, "I just know." Ah, that's right. My parents never told me what beach but I know it's this one.

"Go ahead and go near the water."

I stared at him questioningly. He gestures me to go. I slowly made my way, took my shoes off and dipped my feet in the water.

I saw movement in my peripheral view. I turned to see nothing. Weird...

"Close your eyes." Jimin ordered. I did so. I closed it, thinking deeply.

Then flashes started playing in my mind. I quickly opened my eyes, moving away from the ocean's water.

"Is something wrong?" Yoongi showed concern.

"It was dark. I was sitting in the water, with half my body dipped. Then I was getting pulled by the waves and I just saw a girl looking at me." I told them.

"Girl?" Jimin said to himself. "That's new. Well, they said there was a passerby who saw you but the statement is when you were unconscious, but your vision is you saw her when you were drowning?"

I nodded.

Yoongi gasped, making me look at her. "Jimin, you said that last night!"

"What?" I asked, curiousity killing me.

"You said she might've not drowned." Yoongi' smile formed on her lips. Jimin just chuckled in her reaction. "Right, I said that since I checked that you knew how to swim."

I nodded, "So someone might've have drowned me? Is that what you're saying?"

Jimin nodded, "Call Taehyung right now. Tell him I need him."

Yoongi quickly took her phone out.

"Who's Taehyung?"

"A cop but is experienced in investigating things." Jimin replied. "Or he's just an alien."

A few minutes later, A guy came with baggy pants above his ankle. "Jimin, what now?! I'm on break!"

"You still came and what the hell are you wearing?" Jimin scanned him up and down. "Well, I need you to see who the passerby that reported an unconscious girl here at March 9 this year."

Taehyung's eyes suddenly met mine, "Ah, who's this girl?"

"Don't even think about it. She's taken. She's the girl that drowned here." Jimin punched him on the chest. "Just send me the file."

Taehyung nodded, "Ok okay!"

We headed to his office. Everyone there just greeted Jimin, "Ah, you're here again! New case?"

He must be here often? I wonder what cases he gets. Taehyung sits on a chair and went typing on his keyboard. His brows furrowed. "The girl is not identified. It was someone else that reported saying she heard this girl tell her to report it to the cops then she disappeared when we went to check. That's weird."

I didn't know my case will go these far and is that serious. I mean, I went to the hospital, psychiatrist, then the police station just after meeting Jungkook. What had Jungkook done that he's this important to me?