Pippi x Ryuto

Perfection

Pippi Osu watched in horror as the TV flickered. "There will be a course of storms throughout today, lightning will be occurring for most of the night..." Running out of the door, she dragged her huge shoulder bag over to Ryuto's house. That night, they were having a sleepover. It wasn't weird, they actually had them quite often. Pippi would set up her laptop in Ryuto's room where his laptop was, and they would play their favorite games until dusk, as Ryuto and Pippi always watched movies after that in the living room. They both slept on the couches, for obvious reasons, which Pippi deeply blushed at and discarded the thought. 

Finally, she arrived at the house and knocked five times. The same cute face she saw everyday opened the door and made her heart flutter. "Hey, Pippi! Ready to get set up?" Ryuto grinned as he let her in. After they were set up, (which took about an hour since Ryuto kept getting tangled in the wires, Pippi tried to help but got stuck too) Pippi felt confident enough to ask the most weirdest question.

"So, do you style it like that, or do you keep it that way in the morning?" Ryuto stopped and turned to face her.

"W-What?" Pippi giggled. It was cute when he stuttered.

"Y'know, your hair. Is it meant to be that way? Or is it just natural?"  she asked interested, resting her head in her hands, staring up at him. The eye contact made him blush.

"I-I think i-its natural...why?" Pippi giggled once again. She could never be serious around this guy! She stood and strolled towards him not breaking the eye contact until she closed them. "I like it. It makes it easier for me to do this!"

"Wha-" Pippi ruffled up his hair, sending flaming strands everywhere. "Pippi! Why i ought ta-" Thunder rumbled through the sky. Pippi gulped. This was gonna be a long night.

The pair played for hours. Pippi almost forgot about the lightning, and enjoyed kicking Ryuto's butt in all the mini games. But of course, life was demanding. And right now, it was demanding fear. Strips of lightening ripped through the atmosphere, and lit up the city in a flash. "Wow, its pretty bad tonight, huh? Good thing we're inside, right?" Ryuto muttered, not taking his eyes off the screen. An icon had appeared at the bottom of the screen: 'Pippi_Osu! has left the game.' He chuckled. "Couldn't handle my awesomeness Pippi?" He swirled around on his chair and stopped chuckling. "P-Pippi?!" Ryuto rushed over to her and grabbed her hand. It was ice cold.

Pippi sat with her head on her knees in the quilts, face still frozen in mid-scream, although her mouth was clearly open; she didn't speak. Ryuto put his arms around her in the quilt, a familiar warmth rose into Pippi's cheeks. "Pippi," He spoke, in a soft voice which showed much concern, "what happened?" Her emerald eyes flew around the room, glancing at everything but Ryuto's scared face. He cares about me...but not as much as i care for him. Pippi thought. If i were to tell him, he would think it silly. I can't...Lightening once again ripped through the Earth's dark sky, even closer this time. Pippi finally cried silently, pleading the Gods to stop. The male gasped, and understood the situation. Ryuto couldn't bare to see Pippi cry, he cared about her too much. He pressed her face against his chest, wrapping his arms around her more protectively, whispering soothing sounds into her ear. Soon enough, Pippi drifted off to sleep in his arms, and he kissed her forehead. "I love you Pippi." Ryuto murmured, and closed his eyes. He felt a warm kiss on his cheek, before he heard a voice he knew too well: "I love you too." He smiled, and fell asleep, still holding Pippi  in a warm embrace.

Word Count: 652 

Unedited??? Because I'm actually still proud of this one??? Holy shit