Saki x Kokona (Good Ending)

WARNING

There's gonna be two endings to this, the good and bad ending. I will do one here and post the other one next. Enjoy this crap i came up with :)

Kokona raced through the corridors; tears spilled out of her eyes. She slid down wall of the second floor bathroom, eyes a scarlet red from crying. She sobbed into her uniform, trying to remember how it all happened. A few days ago, everything was perfect! The perfect boyfriend, the perfect best friends, but their words lingered in her mind. 'Hey, we still going to the movies  tomorrow?' 'Kill yourself, slut.' 'We're here for you, Kokona!' 'Whore. This school is better off without you.' Every time she tried to shut them out, they became louder. Louder. So loud her vision blurred. They were right. She should die. Yesterday, Riku found out.

"Why do you do this?!" He shouted at her. She felt tears well up and swallowed. "I-I-" Could she tell him? Would he forgive her? Would he realise all the pain she has been through behind those purple drills and cheery smile? "You know what? I don't even care. We're over." Her heart shattered. "Wh-what? I-i can e-explain..I just..i ju-" Riku looked back at her, hands in fists. "Don't even start with excuses. Do you know how bad it is when your friends treat you like crap, even when it's not your fault?! No. You don't. We. Are. Done." He spat, and Kokona wanted to stab herself there and then. She knew what it was like. She lived through it everyday now.

So much for a perfect boyfriend. All her friends hated her. Wait. Saki. Saki! She knew about her problems! A small seed in her broken heart began to grow. She must forgive her! Right? She staggered to her feet, only to feel that seed perish as she heard a voice. "Kokona! You in here?" No. Not now. Dear Lord, not now. She shuffled into the corner of the stall, praying that Saki didn't hear. "Kokona. I know your in here." She sounded mad...oh God. Kokona accidentally let out a little squeak. The door opened, and Saki's bright sea-green eyes peeked around. They widened when they noticed Kokona. Kokona shuffled further away from her. Saki pulled at her arm until she was inches from her. She felt her cheeks glow red. "Kokona..." Saki pulled the girl into a hug, which startled her. Saki tightened her grip, and Kokona hugged her back. 

"Y-you don't hate me...?" Saki looked at her sadly. "You think i hate you?" Kokona didn't know what to say. All her other friends had turned against her. "I-i just.." "Kokona. I could never hate you. You're my best friend..." She choked a little, as if  crying. "Our friends, they just don't know why. They're jumping to conclusions, but i didn't. I didn't because i knew this wasn't like you..." Kokona was speechless, but quickly blushed again when she realised they were still hugging. Her arms around Saki's neck. Saki's turquoise eyes stared at her through the low lighting. "So tell me. Why? And i want the truth." Kokona looked down. The truth? She sighed, and felt her eyes sting. "Okay...I'll tell you everything." And so she did. She told Saki about the loan sharks, her dad's debt, herself trying to make money to make him happy. By the time she was done, she was on the bathroom floor again, Saki by her side, comforting her. "We'll find a way." Saki murmured. The rest were in class now, they had to be quiet. "Together?" Kokona whispered back. Saki smiled, and held her tighter. Her world had been mended, and Riku was out of sight. They would get through this. "Together."