Daku x Ayano

Daku sighed, as Ayano wandered around the occult room. She had been a member for a few days now. All the others had been sent to help out in the nurses office, while he was stuck there. With Ayano. Since Oka wasn't at school that week, and Shin at the nurses office, he had no clue what to do with her. Not because he hadn't had any experience with girls, no. It was because she was a nuisance. She was practically a five year old, wanting to look at everything in the room. "Heeeeyyyy, what are these for?" She said, holding up a golden goblet. He sighed again. "For drinking. Obviously." Ayano investigated the cup. "Oooh, fancy." She wandered off, leaving Daku annoyed. She sat in the middle of the rug. "Sooo, what do ya do, aside from...ya know...summoning demons?" Daku stood outside the circle, flames from candles waving. "We study unusual cases and paranormal activity, usually involving supernatural beings." He said wearily, eyeing the girl now laid on the purple rug.  

"Uh huh," She muttered, spotting the skull next to the goblets. "Cool knife." She chirped, taking the silver knife, prodding it's edges. Yes, definitely sharp enough to injure someone.."H-hey! Put that back!" He half shouted. Ayano frowned. She slowly inserted the knife back into the skull. "Alright. You have been annoying the hell out of me for the past half hour now, so, just..STOP IT! I'm sick of you messing with everything!" Daku said harshly. Ayano froze. Of all the times they spoke to each other, he had never used that tone. Was she that annoying? She was only trying to be optimistic for once..

Satisfied with the silence, Daku returned to his chair. Ayano sat down on another. They sat in silence for a while, Daku absorbed in his book. "Daku?" Daku dug his fingers into the book cover. "Yes?" He grumbled. "...why are you so pessimistic?" Daku opened his mouth, but no words came out. He looked down. "...." Ayano felt the awkward atmosphere.  "I...don't know..." She looked up at him, and saw his purple eye looking back. "...I guess i never saw anything that i thought was gonna benefit me, or anyone else.." Ayano walked up to him, and opened the door to let in light. He winced at the sudden light, glanced confusingly at her but resumed his reading. "Then let me show you." Ayano held her hand out to him, stone grey eyes now sparkling. His hand lifted, almost of its own accord. He took the chance, and they ran out of the occult club, onto the grassy fields of Akademi. 

Occult members need love too ya know

Requested by @Clementine_Lover Ugh its so late i'm sorry